Bug problems... wtf is this? pics included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Savage4Liberty, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Newbie here, i have these infesting a few of the lower leaves of my plants, and have never seen them before. Any ideas as to what these are?

Attached Files:

2. That's an Adult Thrip and Larvae.

I never had to kill them, but I know they have ta go.

So, now you know what it is, So0o0o0o0oooo Search and look for ways to kill them *( Even here ).

Best luck man .. .. :)

3. HIGH All, what this ^^^ Wise Man said.....it's Always Best to Identify First and then Attack.

4. Hi Savage, they must go they will destroy plant and very hard to see. I've had thrip, mites,gnats, and others. Spraying is a pain and messy, and usually more than one application. They're hard to get rid of. Then I remembered that I had an iguana years ago that was infested with mites BAD! Sprays did little, then some one told me to get. HOT SHOT pest strip at lowes and hang it in his cage for 2 days and I should be clear. I did and sure as s***, Gone! I did it with my plants Gone! No thrip, no mites, no knats, nothing! They are the best things on earth! Especially if you have them in a enclosure. If in bedroom I'd hang near plants and keep room closed. Sleep in another room for as long as hung. 3 days and there should be nothing. The strips are actualy made to hang in your closet when you go on vacation or to leave in a cabin when not vacationing. The strips last 3 months but slot longer since 3 days usually works then into ziploc freezer bag till next time. I still do daily routine even though breathing in but try to minimize time breathing in air. If you think about it most sprays smell strong anyway and are made for outdoor. At least this is for indoors and doesn't drip everywhere. I hope this helps it's the only thing that totaly got rid of them eggs and all.

5. YEEERRUUSSS! Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I saw those pest strips at Home Depot a few deys ago, glad to know they actually work!