leaf tips curling after flush .. whats going on??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by halfounce, Apr 29, 2010.

1. okay i was having some high ph levels at the start but ive changed the water flushed the plants a few days ago and put my babies back into veggieing but i used about a third less nutrients than it says to, now my plants are not as droppy and sad as the were b4 they are standing up a lot better, but sum of the leafs tips are turning yellowish brown, what does that mean, on some other plants the leaf tips are starting to curl all the way up what do i do now, this is my first time growing

2. We need way more info to help. Please give full details of your setup and post pics if possible.

What medium are they in?

:)

3. okay i will post pics soon, but for now i have them in a flood and drain system using rockwool general hydroponics solution what they recommend for the vegg period.. i was told i had ph problems and i did so ive brought my ph down to 5.8 then but with only a quarter solution then i brought it up to regular solution and the next morning my ph dropped to 4.1 so i brought it back up to 5.5 and my babies were droopy at 1st but now it looks like a lot of them ar coming up but now my tips are turning yellow / brown and some of my smaller bottom leaves are turning yellow .. i also moved the plants a lot from place to p[lace, are they doing better?? pics coming soon but plz hlp as much as u can with wat ive explained

4. i have put some pics up in my galllery i dont know how to put them on the thread yet and i have to be at work soon, can someone plz take a look???

5. hey can some1 take a look at these pics and telll me what they think the prob may be, my ph is level is fine now although it was a bit high, ive flushed them already and ph has been stable but my ppm is at 915 in my 4th week of veg is tht too high?? plz look at my pics and let me know

Attached Files:

6. well its been about 3 days since ive tried to get help but no thanks to yall looks like i have fixed my problems ..... think i got the green thumb

7. No one helped you because you didn't give us enough details. :wave: