is this heat burn? possible necrosis?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by thedude87, Nov 1, 2009.

1. you folks i have some leaves turning yellow at the tips, they are new growth they are also curling down.

PH: 5.9
    PPM:1200
    temp 83 F
    hum 48%

also i am having a possible necrosis problem?!:eek: i am concerned that my hard water(250PPM) is causing a calcium problem?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      159.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      114.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      131.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      124.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      152.1 KB
      Views:
  2. anyone? i really need some help on this, i think im having problems with using heavy water about 250Ppmm i think it might be locking out some of my micro nutrients, any one have any thoughts on that?

3. I'm by no means an experienced grower (still on my first grow), but that looks exactly like the same problem I was having before.

Are you absolutely sure that your PH is 5.9 by checking the runoff? I was giving PH treated water and my plants started looking like that and almost died. I had to completely flush them with plain ole distilled water and they recovered really well. It could just be nute lock.

Good luck with solving the problem. Wish I could give a better answer. :hide:

4. Whats up Dude, besides the little bit of curling your plants look great! I don't think its heat unless your temp is higher than 83. My crop's temp was 85-87 for a couple of weeks in the summer when I started and the plants didn't seem too bothered by it, the jut drank water faster.

If i were to guess, I would agree with asdrabael, it may be nute lock. I would only use distilled or RO water for your grow. Water, i believe, is the most important ingrediant in our grows and having a good/clean/consistent source of it is invaluable.

Check out this link, it helped me a lot when I was trying to diagnose potential problems. Good Luck!

Canni Problem Solver