Is there a doctor in the house?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PhL0aTeR, Jan 31, 2009.

1. sorry to start a new post, but nobody was looking at my old one since i wasnt sick..... well now im noticing a bit of discoloration on the leaves of 2 of my plants, the other one looks perfect.

fox farm soil ocean forest, PH was right around 6.5 last time i checked, which was a couple days ago last time i watered. 24/0 CFL with bulbs about 6" above plant. Temps are constantly between 71-75 with about 3 hours at 78 yesterday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. They look pretty good man... Wish I could help you out with your problem... whatever it is it looks like it has a grayish color to it too. I will be watching!

3. Hiya PhL0aTeR

I'm not sure what that is, but I had something that looked pretty similar on my little plants. For me, I think I just started feeding them too early. I switched to regular water, and new growth didn't have that. The discoloration actually grew a bit on the leaves where it was already present, but it didn't seem to do anything too bad to the plant.

4. I assume you mean nutes for feeding, but i havent started any nutes at all. Guess i can just hope for the best eh?

5. no takers eh? Well maybe i am being too paranoid.....