seedling leaves(pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MkZ, Oct 21, 2007.

1. do the seedling leaves die?because my seedling leaves are turning yellow and crumbling up??? and help? thankks

Attached Files:

2. don't sweat that, that's totally normal. your true sets of leaves look fine.

3. what he said ^^ :D

4. thanksss...Thats at day 21 im planning to start using ferts at day 30-35...i should use more Nitrogen than anything else right?? thankss

5. I highly reccomend this :

Vegatative cycle fertilizer
    Miracle-Gro® Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food (they make several fertilizers be sure its this one)
    http://www.miraclegro.com/index.cfm...t/documentId/637153cfaa6b1ff545c0236933b0a7a4
    Fertilizer Analysis: 24-8-16 with micronutrients
    2 level "Teaspoons" per gallon of water, (reduce this by 50% first time application) use this as your water, feed every other watering till flowering

6. Thanks alott

7. Whatever you do DO NOT use miracle grow! Its the worst next to schultz's.Get yourself some Jack's Classic 20-20-20 for veg and 10-30-20 during bud and you will be very happy.Oh and jack's classic used to be called Peter's Professional.And if you really want them to take off foliar feed the shit out of them constantly with jack's.I mean do it A LOT.Whatever you do don't make the mistake of overwatering them.They don't like to be wet all the time and this is one of the most common mistakes people make.Water good then wait until the soil dries real good before you water again.