new growth has only 3 leaf tips =( help me fix

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mikeownow, Mar 28, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I took many clones from this plant recently.

This plant is quite old now and it was put into bud 12 12 for 2.5 weeks and sexed as female and then put back into 18 6 for about 2.5 weeks. The new growth on this plant has changed from makeing me happy to makeing me sad =(

[​IMG]

Were I cloned wich was basicaly many many tops as this plant was lst'd the new growth only produces about 3 leaf tips.

The ph is 5.8 and it drops over night to 5.4 5.3 i dunno why this occurs the ppm of the water is 580.

What do I do to fix this? Need more info?

2. No worries the plant is re-vegging, and will add the leaves in pairs

in & out of veg is stressfull....
    next time to avoid all this stress on you and the plant, clip a clone & sex the clone not the big mother.....results are the same its either a girl or boy .

3. they were suppose to be femenised otherwise i would of

4. I am getting the 1 leaf tips and it is growing very slow and funkay.

When should it recover.

5. since your wanting to go back to veg, bump up the Nitrogen

this is why sexing a clone from this plant is far more advantages

6. yea I know I should of just started over or still should but I am to scared to order seeds. my friend gave me these blue berry seeds.

But hopefuly this thing will go back to normal rite?

One of my rooted clones is doing great and was growing verticly and still budding a bit =X and now the clone is getting less and less tips I am scared please please people help a noobs confidence how can I get bud from what I am doing in the end, I have been growing for 6 months I just want some home grown =_(.

Maybe I should bite the bullet next month and buy some seeds when I got some cash.

7. if those clones have roots .....bud the mother , get some weed, and you start fresh with the new clones

otherwise you have a wait

8. the mother is trippen the fuck out trying to reveg I don't think budding it rite now will do anything.

The clones are starting to grow but they have 1 leaf tips now its gay I want 5+ at all times.