Please Help, Im Not Sure What The Problem(S) Is With My Girls

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by L.I.V.E.TreeZ, May 16, 2014.

1. Hello, I have tried researching myself but this is my first indoor grow and everything I have tried has not helped. I was leaning toward a calcium def but now I am very unsure. My girls are about 4 weeks into flower with tiny buds and the leaves are getting worse. Here is the stats and pics:

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies (sativa dominant)
    Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Light: 1000w HPS
    Stage: 4th week of flower
    Feeding: Only when dry and plain water for about the first 30 days, then when I switched to flower I began feeding it with unsulphered mollases. When flowers began to form I tried starting nutes and shortly after is when the leaves began showing deficiencies. I make sure to PH my water at about 6.5+-.
    Nutrients: (only water twice with them because I was thinking they may have been the problem) Botanicare CNS17 bloom 2-2-3
    temps: I try to keep it no higher than 80, after the lights go off it's anywhere between 60-75 depending how the weather is.
    Distance from light: Height differentiates a bit but nothing too bad, the girls closest and directly under the light are about 2ft from it. The light is not air cooled or anything like that.

Thank you in advance for any help!

pics:

Attached Files:

2. what size of container are they in?

3. 2 gallon, I was originally trying for a SOG. A little confusion I typed earlier, they did not veg for 30 days. I only vegged them about a week, then switched to 12/12. I fed just water until I started seeing flowers, then fed with mollases + water ph'd at 6.5+-.... then around day 30 tried feeding nutes as I was told thats when Fox Farm soil usually runs out of the nutes already in soil.

4. bump.... any help?

5. FFOF seem to have enough nutes for about 3-4 weeks.

How close is your light?

You might need some cal-mag. How much nutes did you give them? Not sure if root bound could also be a problem? 

You should give them a small amount of nutes after they have been planted for about 4 weeks. I start out at 1/4 amount of what is recommended. Not sure if this will help, maybe someone with more experience will chime in. 

They almost look like they are nute burned and something is locked out. 

Agree .

OP grow bud and cut off ugly leaves and relax. Buds will fatten and frost up fine.  Fuck those leaves :)

7. Fox Farms Ocean Forest gets pretty acidic after awhile, low pH can lock out calcium, calcium lockouts cause spotting on the leaves. This could be your issue. You could try using some dolomite lime to act as a pH buffer in the soil and give you calcium.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app