I'm worrying, can't find answers!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mentlegen, Jul 14, 2012.

1. #1 Mentlegen, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    What's up blades,

I've been checking around the forum and even looked across the web trying to figure out what's wrong with my plant before I posted a thread. She's growing nicely, and looks pretty healthy. She stretched a LOT when she was a seedling, as she was in my window and only got about 10 - 12 hours of light. It was terrible. But that's fine now. Anyways; my two first leaves that popped out (not the teardrop leaves) are yellowing from the middle outwards. It's only on these leaves so far, and I don't see any signs of it on any other leaves.
    I've attached some pictures, any help / info would be appreciated!

Also; how do I make sure I don't over water? I transplanted her into completely new soil (same type of soil, just got rid of the old shit and planted into a new pot with new soil). I watered her yesterday and today when the soil was looking dry, but I'm worried I might over water.

I'm using SHULTZ Seed Starter Plus soil, it's designed to feed plants for up to 4 months, retains moisture to develop root growth, etc. It's basically sphagnum peat moss and perlite. I don't have a pH meter, but I'm also not adding any nutes or anything yet.
    Thanks!

Attached Files: