Don't know what to do...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrSoloDolo420, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Greetings GC,

So there's this girl I work with. She's super cute and I really wanna get with her, or at least makeout with her. Problem is that she goes back to college 8 days from today. I could wait til summer when we're both home for an extended period of time, but I really don't wanna wait that long. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm cute from what I've heard from my other coworkers and she always seems kinda flirty with me when we work together. So what should I do GC? I'm thinking about sending her a text telling her I think she's super cute and going from there. I just don't wanna fuck this up like I usually do. Also, I'm not sure if I work with her again before she leaves, as she does not have set scheduled hours but instead just works for people when they need off.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. She's leaving in eight days? Could be tricky man. It's winter there, right? So not a year, 6 months. If you do get with her, don't expect her to still be interested when she gets back.

Do you have any friends at work? Ask them to get her in while you're working then talk to her about what she is going to do before she leaves. Then ask her if she wants to hang out before she leaves... while acting sad or something.

Or get some better advice from another blade :p

3. I dunno man, i've always felt it's not worth getting involved with a girl unless you have atleast 6+ months to work on it and develop something.. otherwise feelings fade and relationships gets awkward

Wait until she's back, you don't want to start anything before she goes to college it will just make it awkward and/or unneccesarily hard to deal with because she's gone and your stuck here.. dont bother

it's all about patience if you want a good relationship, i've just started not bothering with the filler relationships and stuck to hookups

4. just try to fuck her and see what happens.

only expect it to last till she goes back to school though, then move on and find someone else.

5. send her a pic of your dick..

..but tuck the sack back

6. Ask her out on a date before she goes and try to get some