Girls on shy guys?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Do you help em out a little or do you expect them to nut up and make a move? Im a shy guy when it comes down to the nitty gritty (kissing, fucking, holding hands etc) and from my experience if I dont make something happen it wont happen and I really wished that girls would put their foot on the pedal for once you know.

2. This would make it like 10X easier

3. why would girls wanna make anything easy on us?

4. Youve have GOT to read her signals in my experience. Ive always been shy but when my instincts tell me a girl is into me, i always find out i was right, but didnt do anything about it at the time because i was scared of rejection/ misreading signals.

Same thing for the bedroom, you should be able to tell whether she wants to do something or not, just by watching her body language.

The obvious things like she is playing with her hair while talking to you, constantly facing you in a positive way(if her feet are pointing to toward the door and she is sitting sideways its probly cos she wants to GTFO!)

Is she asking you questions or just giving you small blunt answers? Etc etc....

5. Certain females like a guy thats shy because deep down they dont know if Ur interested and that keeps them interested in you. But if u get a girl like that and she takes intrest in u , if u dont act upon her someone else will, once she figures u out its a wrap.. Always try to keep a shroud of mystery.

6. From my personal experience they like for the man to take control or charge of things in that certain scenarios.

I mean let's be honest dude, we are all pretty shy to a certain extent, just have to have a little dose of man the fuck up and make a move. It makes your life so much easier at the end of the day.

7. When a girl makes the first move guys say she's too easy.

??

8. Yea I wish I were more forward with things like that, but I'm too shy when it comes to guys I like. I dunno I do expect guys to make the first move because I know I wont make it, but then again I assume that rejection is more of a problem for girls. I just don't think it should be that much of a demand for guys to make the first move because they would take rejection a lot better. Think about it, what sounds worse? A guy getting rejected by a girl, or a girl getting rejected by a guy?

I dunno, maybe its just me. I just find rejection to be extremely embarrassing, and I NEVER get embarrassed. And I'm not just talking about sexual rejection-- also rejection from any relationship (friendship, etc.)

9. idk if this would work...but just act like you really arent looking for sex at all

dont look into her eyes as if you want to have sex...that hints to her that you want it and she wont make the move that way.

just be completely oblivious to the fact that you guys might have sex yet still like spit your game at the same time and maybe she'll make the move idk?

10. Yeah this is some tough as subject because if you make a move on her and she doesn't want anything your fucked and if you don't do anything then you missed out on some puuuusy lol.

11. I think it really boils down to what you want out of her...

I mean if you just want sex, then it doesn't really matter when you make a move because if she wants to fuck you now, she will probably want to fuck you later too... and if you're rejected... oh well, it's not like you will miss her

However...

If you are looking for a relationship, I think that timing is very important because if you ask her too soon, she could think you just want sex, or if you ask too late, she could think you are not interested or lose interest in you all together... when it comes to emotions and love, it's really best to just let things play out because a deep connection to her is not something you can force, it has to be created over time.

"The greatest fires in history started with just a spark"

If you want a relationship, it is really important to stick to your morals and ethics so that she can see exactly how you are as a person. Over time she will either accept you or reject you based on what she has observed and this is what you have to look for. I've said it in another thread on a similar subject that love is almost like telepathic communication. When you are in love you just know, and when someone loves you... you just know. You don't even have to say anything, as your energies when you are around each other say a lot. This is similar to reading body language over a period of time, however it is not as straight forward as "she touched her hair, she likes you", it is much deeper than that.

I hope I helped.

12. exactly ; .D

13. I don't mind teasing a shy guy ever now and then.. it's kind of fun, but I'm not like a lot of girls. I'm pretty aggressive

14. You got hint it slowly and see what she does. Maybe she'll make a first move

15. I've always looked at it this way.

If you don't go up to her. Then nothing happens and you're on square 1.

If you do man up. And get rejected. Then you're STILL at square 1. So nothing changes.

16. I love shy guys! I'm pretty shy myself..... If I were in your shoes I would just smile and start off slow let the lady of your interest warm up to you ... If she likes you eventually she will talk to you. Or compliment her on something you like about her, her clothes, hobbies etc ( just examples, lol) ...

17. I don't know...I mean if a guy was shy I think nothing would happen because I'm shy in that manner and would think he didn't like me lol. Like I'm super outgoing and social..but when it comes to those kind of interactions I get kind of awkward and shy.

18. In my experience being the shy guy can be cute for a little bit if you don't make any moves she's going to think you're a pussy and move on.

If you are shy use it to your advantage and then boom surprise her with a bold move even if your acting it. Soon you'll have the confidence.

19. Not saying every girl is (because that's obviously not the case) but every girl who ever came on to me first (at least in my experience) has ended up being a ho of some sort in the end, and ultimately, a total waste of time.

20. not if theyre hot... .

only ugly girls make the 1st move it sucks....