Wanting to take things slow

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cypher001, Dec 27, 2011.

1. I've been seeing this guy for about a month/month and a half now. We've been on a few formal dates but we spend a lot of time together in between these dates. He told me he likes me but wants to take things slow.

and by slow I mean REAL slow; I've been dating this guy since before Thanksgiving and he still hasn't kissed me yet.

I really like this guy and I think it's sweet and flattering that he wants to try to pursue a serious relationship with me (that's the reason he wants to take things slow like this, right?), but I'm horny for crying out loud! I haven't gotten laid in almost a year!!
    I mean we talk about sex and how we like it... we're very open with each other. He knows I'm going through a dry spell and how I would practically hump a pillow at this point but nope, not even first base. We are hardcore cuddlers and he has stayed the night with me as well, but the most I get is a good-morning peck on the forehead.

I know I should be praising this guy for being a gentleman. but goddam momma needs an oil change!

/rant

2. show him this thread.

he will get the hint, problem solved.

3. He doesn't find you attractive.
    /thread

4. Over a month and no kisses? Wtf something is really wrong here. Have you asked him about any recent exes? Maybe he's still Hung up on someone.

Maybe he is embarrassed of being naked? Or trying to take things slow cus he doesn't wanna get hurt?
    Either way, tell him exactly what you told us.

5. Maybe he's gay.

6. #6 JEI3US, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    Heres what you do next time hes at your house you lock the door and stand in front of it completely naked and tell him hes not leaving until he fucks you silly. Would work with me no matter how slow I vowed to take things.:)

On a side note its not all that bad to go along with his patient waiting because you will desire ex more and will be a special thing for both when you do have sex and wont feel like just a casual fuck.

7. maybe next time your alone with him just take all your clothes off and see what happens?

8. get him drunk...

9. is he a scared little virgin??

ask him why he hasn't tried to get laid. make him feel bad. and then, bend over with a short skirt and no panties and tell him to get to work.

10. he is a man correct? i dont understand the problem...just start takin off your clothes and im sure he will follow suit. Also some boys/men fell awkward takin the next step on a girl cus they dont know how you will react. pretty much hes a pussy and u gotta be the man in this relationship im sorry!

11. maybe you'll get some in 2012

12. My take is that he's probably not very experienced( nothing wrong with that) and that he also really likes you(a level headed guy who really likes a girl will want to take things slow) and is nervous about it.

13. [quote name='"DogRobinson"']Maybe he's gay.[/quote]

For real

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vafx0i6kyo8]Eddie Murphy "The Pussy Trap" (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

He's using the pussy trap.... but he's making it the dick trap. LOLZ
    I vote for he's got a huge trauma, or he's gay.

15. He hasn't kissed you yet? I kissed my gf days after meeting her!

16. Tell him that you respect the fact that he wants to take things slowly, but tell him that you also have needs. Maybe he is reserved about his sexuality. If you tell him that you want some action and go into detail explaining just how badly you want it then he will definitely get the picture and want some of that.

Just make it clear.

Also, you can try making the first move and kissing him - is that not possible?

Maybe you have to be the one in the relationship to push things forward..

17. Go for a kiss. You make the first move. Talk to him aboout it. Tell him what you feel your ready to do. Is he a virgin? Deal with that first.

A month isn't that long, for me.. I know he want's to wait and it's good your holding off because you like him and want that respect. But if you two arnt on the sam level, it's going to be hard to keep a long-term relationship. Two people need to be on the same level or it wont be a healthy or long relationship.

18. If he hasn't kissed you yet and you are in an established relationship then there is something wrong...

19. He might have a small dick no joke.

Or he might be really really prude or insecure.

Simply ask him to fuck next time you guys cuddle up.

20. #20 cypher001, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    I kissed him the night after I posted this. success!!

I am not in a relationship with this man, by the way. we have been dating since Thanksgiving, but we have kept it pretty secret with our mutual friends (joint decision; we wanted to get to know each other first without the added pressure of friends).

he's no virgin and his dick isn't small.... heh ;) We may or may not have had a 2 day long sleep over on New Years.
    I like this whole taking it slow thing, actually. sexual tension is amazingly frustrating but so worth it in the end ;)

who knew??

EDIT: problem here is that I think I may smoke quite a bit more than he does.....