should i message my crush on fb?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Yes growing a set of balls, walking up to the chick and starting a conversation is the best option. But if you never see her around then a Facebook message asking her out to what ever so there can be a face to face conversation is just fine :)

2. lol at reading a script. Pussies

3. I mean the dude's in high school, he could seek her out and get some face to face interaction. I'd be straight embarrassed if I had to resort to facebook to ask a girl out.

4. The scary thing is, sometimes I e-mail people the world through and it confuses them. I send them the same sentence, but spell it thru and it makes something click. :D

5. Seriously dude?:confused: First off spelling and grammar are not the same thing. Also if you're going to criticize someones spelling you may want to check your own.

Kudos on bagging the hot redhead though. I gotta find me one of them.

6. Mine was a typo captain obvious

7. thought we couldnt name call on this forum? no reason to be hostile. the guy was still nice enough to give u props for meeting your wife.

as for the OP, im kinda on the fence about this, i guess if it is literally your only option then you are going to have to just message her for her number or something.

but if you both are still in HS (which it sounds like) then find her in the hall or at lunch or something, cause if you both go to school still then FB is NOT your only option, not at all.

8. Man you were correcting somebody's spelling. Didn't you think it was a good idea to proof read a post about writing proper English? Also not to be a grammar Nazi, but you're missing a period there. Whatever though, I'm done being any kind of Nazi for tonight.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyU4FeVdUa4&feature=related]Hate Weird Facebook Guys - YouTube[/ame]

10. Jeeze man this is a site for adults, if you can't talk to a woman, or girl should I say...idk what to say lmao

11. well im on christmas break right now for 3 weeks, so i dont see her.. and if i was able to get to know her over break i wanted to be able to hangout with her too

12. #32 Arckaic, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Message her bro, I'm sure the dudes on here saying not to probably don't even have a facebook account because they don't know how to use it. But don't start off with telling her you like her, just be like "hey this is [your name] from [this place] I saw you at [this place] and thought I would send you a friend request :)" then proceed from there depending on how she reacts

13. I don't have a facebook account because it's the stupidest invention of my lifetime. I know how to use it, I just choose not to because I actually have social skills and am capable of talking to girls face to face without shitting myself.

14. I'm sorry but facebook has helped me in many ways, if it wasn't for facebook I wouldn't talk to my sister and mom. Not to mention I wouldn't be dating my bf now!

15. Good for you, it's just kinda sad to me that you need facebook to be able to communicate with other human beings.

16. They live across the country, it's a lot cheaper on the computer then the phone.

17. Y'all don't have unlimited long distance in Canada?

18. There is some supreme hostility coming from you dude, just because you like to walk up to any chick and start a conversation dosen't mean that's what everyone does. Just because you like to talk talk talk and talk dosen't mean everyone does. Facebook gives a much more broad range of people that you can communicate with. It allows you to meet people that you wouldn't otherwise meet in places you wouldn't otherwise go to.

Personaly I am not a very talkative person, I would much rather just quietly chill and smoke or watch a movie in the presence of the person I want to be with. Often times I don't really have a lot to say in person because I like to think about what I say before I say it so I don't say the wrong thing or just say something stupid. I don't just talk for no reason like a lot of people do, which leads me to the awkward silence of the phone, and one reason why I hate talking on the phone.

You have insulted more than one person in this thread already... so I am going to just assume that you are not really interested in other people's opinions, but I thought I would try and help you out in understanding why some people are quiet.

19. Actually I was legitimately just asking the girl a question, wasn't trying to be hostile. You've got the wrong idea of me man, I'm not even a chatterbox. It's just ridiculous to me to see thread after thread like this of dude's who are too pussy to go up to a girl and talk to her and need a computer as a buffer. You've got to understand that's a bad sign for humanity, because there's more and more people like that. But whatever man, keep hiding behind facebook.

But truthfully I could give two fucks what you think of me.

20. Yea I can get unlimited long distance, but one again Internets cheaper, and why would I pay more when I have all my family and friends on facebook, msn, and skype! By the way get over it, the worlds changing. I'm a very outgoing, social butterfly but I still like talking over the computer more then the phone. It just makes so people feel more comfortable.