GUYS: nose stud on a girl, yay or nay?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by herbalist560, Jul 13, 2011.

1. i think there dumb and trashy.. imo

2. Yea, just don't get a black stud, those looks like moles or blackheads, and I never wanna ask if they really are..

3. Nose studs or any other kinds of piercings are like asscerories. Piercings or any other jewlrey of some sort doesnt determine a person's personality or who they are.

4. depends on the girl, but hey try it and if you don't like it you can always take it out

5. I think they are hot as fuck!

6. Girls with piercings/tatoos ftw

7. Depends on the structure of your face.
    I like them.

8. or a red one cuz it'll look like a zit.

i used to have a bunch of piercings but my nose stud is the only thing i still have, i always forget i have it. in any case, a small stud would probably look cute.

9. I say yay cuz I have one o_O also you don't happen to live in Richardson, Tx do you??

10. Small hoop in one nostril, only because it reminds me of a female friend of mine from highschool... Such a pretty little girl... I used to call her my pirate hooker lol

11. My girlfriend just did. It's cute.

If you like it, get it.

12. before/after pics?

13. Doesn't really matter to me anyway. IMHO, they are pointless. I think lip rips are cooler only because studs in noses look like black-heads from afar and don't really make sense to me, haha.

14. personally....nah. im not about nose piercings.

i like ears, tongue, belly, tatoo or two (that are attractive)....thats it.

anything else is just.....idk...why? why do that?

15. Awesome sig! I may have to try that.:hello:

16. No. Makes me think of nasty trailer park hoes.

17. It really depends on your face. Some people look really cute with it and others look like ^trailer trash, or like a biker bitch. I'd ask friends and people around you that can give you an opinion based on how you look now.

18. For sure. My gf has a nose stud and I'd say it's pretty damn sexy.

19. Yay from me.

20. I'll chip in with a yay.