RATE ME 1-10, am i attractive ladies?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by imsohighh, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not a big fan of long hair on guys but other than that, I thought you were attractive.

2. Comin' from another brotha...

The 30 people that voted "ugly" or whatever are fuckin' with ya. It's just the l33tz on the internetz haha

But naw, man to man, you're a good looking guy. Ya gotta have some confidence, bro!

3. i think you should not care how "attractive" you are. you are obviously not disgustingly ugly or deformed or a dead fetus attached to you head so who cares.

looks are pretty subjective if you're wondering about girls. what one girl finds attractive some other girl might not and vice versa.

i've seen some guys I think are pretty ugly with some really hot girls so their girlfriends must think they are good looking.

same with girls. at my old job I remember all the guys at my work thought this one girl was super hot and I couldn't see it....... I thought she was pretty ugly......and i'm not a picky guy and don't have super high standards or anything but I figure a lot of times looks are pretty subjective (considering you are not extremely ugly).

4. What the fuck man..... I look like a young version of you I swear ahhah.

5. You asked for opinions, so I'll give you mine.

I don't think the hair suits you, either. I'm not a big fan of the whole emo-kid/hipster style (it's all the same to me), and that's how your picture comes off to me. :p

In all honesty, while trying to be as unoffensive as possible... I like men, not boys. And while trying to be as nice as I can, you look more like a "boy". ;)

Your look will probably attract a certain type of girl. But as far as attracting a real woman? That'll be a bit harder. :p

You asked for opinions, so that's mine. But in the end, you should do whatever you feel comfortable with. :cool:

6. haha yea mayne every stoned dude that opened this thread clicked horrible before they even checked the photo

7. #47 Royksopp, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010

*tire screech* lol we want them to act like bad boys but want them to be nice guys deep down. Being an asshole isn't cute and you may get some tramps to fuck your stick but at the end of the road you're going to end up alone. No woman that wants to settle down wants an asshole.

Oh yeah and +1 on confidence...PLEASE don't be cocky either that shit is just as bad as having low self esteem but you gotta find a balance. I think you're pretty cute so idk why you're worrying. And don't take the poll results seriously. It's the internet and it's obvious people voted "ugly" just to troll with you. I think a new haircut will boost up that self esteem :) try something new.

hahaahha OP....hey...man...how are you doing in math so far? ;) (sorry if you're not the right person)

8. +1 -- QFT

Yep, she hit, bud. As for the cockiness, same thing.

Remember, there's a difference between being confident and being cocky.

Girls LOVE a guy with confidence, but if you come off as cocky... not so much. In my experience, being confident and having a good sense of humour are probably the two most important things you can have. They don't happen over night, but even if you're at the other side of the spectrum, with a bit of "practice" you can change it over time. Not only do ladies love it, but you'll feel a lot better about yourself too!

Ever seen a guy that was dog shit ugly, but with a bombshell? It's likely because he's confident and she enjoys being around him simply because he's secure with himself. Insecurity doesn't roll well with women, ya gotta lose that train of thought if you want to get any where with them. ;)

9. Just sayin man... Girls don't like guys who dress/look more feminine than they do... Generally speaking, girls like guys who they feel safe/protected with. But we'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess. Good luck homie. :)

10. I love how so far Horribly Ugly is winning by a long-shot, when he's not even an ugly dude.

11. op, if it makes you feel any better, id let you suck my cock. :smoking:

12. this. being attractive looking helps, but ACTING attractive is what's important. like confidence and shit.

edit: oh yeah, about the op: you're an average looking guy, definitely not ugly which is good.

13. Woah lol shit just got....real.

Awww man wtf why was OP banned? Poor guy was looking for advice lol.

14. ^i wouldnt be surprised if he turned out to be under 18 lol

15. #55 igotbanned, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    Really? Don't be a dick asshole. I am 19.

----
    The mods that got me banned the first time didn't like my political view.

the politics forum is a bunch of t-bagging fascist lunatics.

This place would be cool, if the mods weren't so biased.

see ya on the streets blades.
    ---

edit:
    Ill be back in a couple of months, with a new IP, moving away to college.

go fuck yourself mods! Ill be back in a couple months! can't do shit! :)

---
    P.S. I blame you Royksopp for putting me in the light! ! but your still chill, have fun!

16. Why are you wearing that Jacket w/ jeans and a tshirt?

17. why not?

***make sure people see this**

18. It just seems a little weird. Maybe trying a little too hard.

19. ^^^ this - OP is no longer a member of GC :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.