How do I approach this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LovingTree, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Now, I graduate high school in 19 days, so I'd like to exchange for her number fast.
    Something tells me she's an underclassmen, but she's really cute. She's got style too.

Only thing is,
    1. She kinda looks like one of those preppy/bitchy girls. She walks my SAME street at the SAME time after school. She just sips vitamin water, and listens to her ipod, she walks way faster than me, haha. I gotta catch up to her.

2. She has ipod in her ears all the time...

How do I get her attention and talk to her?

I was going to walk over to her today and be like.. "hey, do you live on my street? I always see you, it seems like we walk the same streets, kinda funny."

Something like that. I feel walking over to her is best, I know she might get creeped but she always has ipod head phones in her ear. =/

What should I do? Any tips on what to talk to her about? Once I get to my house, ill stop and ask for her number....

any other ideas or tips? Suggestions? i pussied out today, wasn't sure what to do. She kept glancing back though at me,.

2. tap her on her shoulder that will catch her attention then smile the whole time, so she knows your interested in her and then just let the convo flow... dont make it seem planned or it will seem like that to her...

3. Dude, I just saw so many in's for you to get her number, or talk to her at least.

The iPod man, the iPod....that's a perfect ice breaker, just walk over to her and ask her what she's listening to...Or walk over to her and say exactly what you said to us here.

"hey, do you live on my street? I always see you, it seems like we walk the same streets, kinda funny."

Just be confident in anything you say bro. It'll go along way, just act like it's not a big deal. Just kinda let the convo take place. You lead the way but let her do the talking. If that makes any sense to you.

4. You may not have the confidence to pull this off especially since it could go either way. Since she has her headphones in, and when she looks at you, start mouthing words, pretending to speak, she'll take out her headphones and it will be something you could tease her about. I've done it before. Just bring up some casual conversation about where you go to school/live or what she's listening to. Good luck.

5. Jump out of the bushes at her wielding a knife, and threaten her a bit. FUCK YEAH GIRLS LOVE ASSHOLES WHO ARE BORDERLINE PSYCHO; it foretells a spicy relationship. :smoking:

That'll show her. :devious:

6. Don't tap her on the shoulder, you might scare the crap out of her.

7. Find out what bands shes listening to, invite them over, and have them watch her penis get bitten off by a trained pony.

Seriously tho, stop being scared and go for it. If she ignores you or gives you a snobby attitude then look at her like "Well fuck you and your vitamin water bitch" and walk off.

GO FOR IT

8. I obviously meant, let her see you coming towards her...

9. #9 soapman, Apr 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2010

It's kinda funny you bring an idea like that up...Last weekend my buddy got tazed by the po pos because he got in fight with this dude, because he decided it'd be really funny to yell at all these girls that they better start runnin cause he was gonna go rape them:rolleyes: (retard). Than proceded to not walk or run towards them....but fucking sprint across the street at them (he's a smart guy :laughing:). Anyway yeah so this guy that was with the lovely ladies (they were pretty hot) got his ass kicked, my buddy got tazed and released by the poo poo's for pretty much not shouting a warning that they were gonna taze him.

If that's not a first impression...I don't know what is :confused_2:

Please say this if she rejects you

10. Ok LoL. He said she walks faster than he does and he has to catch up so I just assumed...

11. Hopefully she doesn't listen to Radiohead, man,
    cause she wouldn't wanna look lame infront of her favorite band.

You could always give her chili with your pubes cooked into it,
    automatic 2nd base. or 3rd? w/e the fuck oral is.

12. Lol! What the .. your friend sounds like an asshole.

13. hahahahaha

14. maybe try to get her attention from a distance like hey! pretty girl! or wave or something, see if she will take off her headphones. then ask if she wants to walk with you lol. i agree the ipod is a good ice breaker at least for initial conversation. makes sense to bring up music considering she's listening to it, unless she's listening to books on tape or something, in which case...NERD!

15. A cute way to approach her while she's walking is to go in front of her and start walking backwards with a confident smiling face.

16. Haha my man, you knew.

17. you could casually walk up beside her all cool like, take the headphone out of her ear while walking and whisper something clever but sweet into her ear, while continuing the conversation from there.

that's what i'd do if i could play it off. it all depends on how fast she's walking and how she accepts me coming up close initially.