Girls, would you date a bi guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Dec 31, 2009.

1. #1 Royksopp, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    Funny that my friend piff made a thread asking guys if they'd date a bi girl lol I'm sure most guys would say yes. Anyways girls, would you date a bi guy? Every bi guy I have known ended up being gay after a few years. So what do you think? Not saying all bi guys are like this but how fucking shitty would it be to date a bi guy, fall in love, and then have them leave you for a dude? Or admit to you that they were gay the whole time? I'm not sure I could do it.

If you have experience with dating a bi guy, post your story :)

2. Sure, why not? I'm not really in the position to discriminate in that way ;)

3. I'm not sure.. It depends on the guy and his feelings for guys.
    I am bi, and that doesn't mean I'll date anyone.

This guy that likes me, he is bisexual. It wouldn't have changed my opinion on him until he and I got into the topic of sexuality and he mentioned some friends of ours that he found good looking. At that point I was like, um..:hide:
    It's kind of awkward knowing that he likes other men. So I see us as just friends and he can be that half gay guy that I can talk to about anything to.. Haha.

Anyway, I'm sure if I met a guy and he was bi it wouldn't have any effect on our relationship because that's just who they are.

I just would not have a threesome with them. Nothing is going to be in a guys butt and then in my vag. That's just not workin' out.
    ....:poke:

4. What about in YOUR butt, then in YOUR vag?

5. I've dated two bi guys.
    My current boyfriend is bi. I don't worry too much about him leaving me for a guy, but that's always going to be a girl's worry when she dates a bi guy.
    The first guy though, constant worry. I think he might be fully gay now, well, he looks and acts it at least.
    And honestly, a relationship with someone who is bi always seems to be more exciting. Especially if both are bi.
    Though three somes, not happening for me, that seems to be what some guys hope when they date a bi chick/is bi. Correct me if I'm wrong. =]

6. :ey: Sure, if that's what you want to do.

Kidding.
    It's the thought of germs. Like if I lick ice cream, I wouldn't want a stranger to lick it. I don't know where their tongue has been.
    So yeah, I don't want it in their butt at all cause I'm not sure what's in there :confused:

/Nothing to do with bi guys.

7. Oh ok. So no anal for you.

8. Yeah... :) and anyways I'd say as a guy I'd date a bi girl but it would be weird not wanting to hit somebody if they were the one my girl cheated on me with. Like if she cheated on me with a girl I would instinctively probably try and fuck her too and be like... what? You did it too... so then yeah. Back to dudes and bi. I think its fine for a girl to date a bi guy he probably won't turn out gay if he realizes how happy you make him, and if you don't and he turns gay then you're a fucking loser. Just kidding, it probably means you weren't good for each other and couldn't work it out. Although I think this generation needs to realize that love and relationships aren't perfect and its each others ability to deal with the stupid shit that makes them last, not perfection. :bongin:

PS: didn't vote in the poll because I'm a male. Just wanted to put my input into words.

9. Well, Im not going to lie, I'm a bi guy, and yeah when your a bi guy dating a straight girl its kinda wierd somtimes, I mean I had a girl friend one time that caught me checkin out the same hot guy, but thats it. Any way I dont think yoiu have anything else to worry about when dating a bi guy, trust me I've been there also :)

10. Always up for new things, as long as it's clean.

11. I'm gay but I wouldn't date a bi guy. I don't want to hear a man whine over past experiences and girls. Not cool at all. All gay guys have the fantasy of being with a STRAIGHT guy, though ;)

12. Been there, done that.. would never do it again.

He went full blown gay right after. Made me feel like shit. That's a tough pill to swallow.

13. ^ Yeah, I always have felt like bi guys are just gay guys who still want to keep their options open, or don't want to take a full leap into being labeled a "gay man".

I wouldn't date a bi guy. Just the thought that he's been with other men is a real turnoff for me, it would gross me out to think that he's either had it up the ass or given it up some guy's ass.

14. Yes, a bi girl I slept with went fully lesbian right after me. I wasn't even with her at the time, but it still made me feel like I was so bad I caused her to change her sexuality.

To the OP, I think you're wrong to assume all guys would have no quarrells going out with a bi girl; we're not all that base believe it or not. I quite like this girl but she's bi and leans more towards women than men; for that reason I am very apprehensive about trying to start anything with her, because I would be afraid she would turn fully lesbian after (or even while she's with) me, which would be absolutely crushing.

15. If you slept with a straight guy tho that would make him gay.... Not straight. Lol.

Unless you mean without him knowing it :eek:

:p

16. #16 dirtybongwaterr, Jan 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2010
    I can't say I would turn down a bi guy just because he's bi, but that's definitely unexplored territory for me. I agree that, generally, most bi guys are just leaving their options open until they're comfortable to say that they're gay.

But if I met a guy who was bi and wasn't on the verge of declaring his homosexuality, then I'd be willing to go wit da flow. Flamboyant homosexuality isn't a romantically appealing trait to me anyway, so he'd have to be somewhat of a manly bisexual.

17. I honestly don't think I would ever date a bi guy. Not only are they probably going to admit to being completely gay in a few years (if that), but I'd feel weird about it. I think it's totally different when guys date bi girls because like usually most bi girls aren't eating other girls out all the time, probably just hooking up... and with bi guys, I feel like they're most likely going to be having anal sex with guys and not just hooking up with/kissing them. This might not make sense at all, but it would just be weird.

18. I wouldn't date a bi guy just for the only reason being I don't think I could handle the idea of him cheating on me with another guy, or seeing him with another guy after we broke up. :smoking:

19. Not to et technial but you can have sex with a male and not be gay. It's not who you fuck, it's who you think about while you're fucking

Still, just a fantasy