Why can't I get a fucking girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by too legit n lit, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Ok here is the deal.

I am 20 years old, I'm getting in shape and should be ripped soon, go to Michigan State, am in a Lower Tier Fraternity (big mistake joining I think, but I still have loads of fun), never had a legit girlfriend my whole life, only fucked 2 girls, hooked up with several while drunk, and not many while not drunk, have multiple people tell me that I am "too nice", I have tons of friends so social anxiety and shit is no issue here.

O and I have red hair haha. But I love it. Gingervitus FTW

I seem to myself like a normal guy. I have loads of confidence and I am not afraid to show it.

It seems my attributes are fucking good, but I can't get a girlfriend.

Not sure what it is at all. I party all the time, I have gone on dates but I just don't know what the deal is.

I guess that is it for now, just post and I will respond with more info and shit.

Venting FTL.

Plz help and thanks GC.

:smoke:

2. It's the red hair hahaha jk :p

3. #3 GanstaSmoker, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2009
    This guy just made my day :D

Edit: Fuck them bitches man,they will only give u problems

4. Just haven't met the right one, stay positive and it will happen eventually.

5. There has to be a girl you like that you can get with

6. Getting a girl your compatible with is like fishing
    it might take awhile to find her or it could happen as soon as you start looking
    Just be patient and stay in the game *****! dont give up

7. Ok well, I'm 30 so forgive me if things have changed since I was in school. But your post pretty much reminds me of the douchebag thread (please, please don't take that the wrong way). Post a pic maybe? Please don't get me wrong, all I'm saying is maybe tone it down a bit. Look at what I bolded for you up above. If thats what the women see, that's probably not boyfriend material to them. Try to be more modest. How have your dates gone? Have you done things where the girls have gotten to know you, or has it been more partying?
    While I myself had scored a girlfriend or two while in my reckless partying phase, they didn't satisfy my needs as a girlfriend because all they turned into was someone guaranteed to be there for some action when we were both tossed beyond our minds from partying, and our relationships had no substance otherwise. If that's what you're really going for, someone to spend quality time with and to have a meaningful relationship with, maybe wait for a while, or try to tone things down like I already said.

8. this.

9. My dude. Nice advice.

Nice advice to everyone else too.

The thing is, my friends don't think I am the partying douche bag frat guy. No one really does that I know. They all ask me why I am even in a frat because I hang out with them more than I hang out at the frat. And I am living in this semester so that really shows something.

I am debating on whether putting up a pic because I like the confidentiality part of these forums and I don't want anything getting out there. I have a pretty prestigious job here at college and they do background checks and shit, so I am super sketch. Plus my family is extremely conservative so I have to watch out for that too.

Otherwise, I do like your advice.

I have been on several dates, and I did date this girl for about a month last year but things just didn't work out.

Actually I think I am afraid of commitement but I have no idea why. I have always wanted a girlfriend, but I just don't think that I have found the right one. All my friends tell me that the right one will come around one day, but I am still waiting. Maybe though, you never know because life is crazy.

Thanks for pointing out that it was kind of a douche thread haha, because I had no intention of that at all. It's nice to get an outsiders point of view.

Maybe if I get up to it I will post a pic. Debating though.

Thanks for all the advice everyone and keep it coming.

By the way, you got +rep for this post, even if you are 30.

10. Around here hooking up = fucking. So have you only fucked 2 girls or what?

11. gotta be the ginger trait, sorry dude you just weren't blessed with the right genetics

12. its cause ur to much of a pussy.. stop looking for a girlfriend.. and if you do get in one while ur lookin for one ur gonna get crushed like a little bug.. :hello: reminds me of my old room mate, he would get on the phone with girls and his voice would drop about 20 decibals haha

13. i guess you dont have blowjobs around where you are? Never gotten oral or what?

14. whats the difference between fucking a girl and gettin ur dick sucked? ur still gettin ur dick wet, and if you can get them to suck ur dick then its ur choice if you want to fuck them or not..

15. This dude is a nerd and everything he has said is a lie.. You propably sit on the computer your entire life..I am not trying to be rude but if you are how you say you are there should be no reason why you haven't had at least one girlfriend and is complaining about it..Without pics we will never know.

16. I lol at you sir. ^

Thanks for the advice everyone else though. I have fucked 2 girls, and yes I have gotten oral and shit, just stuff didn't work out with the girls. O and hooking up means different things to everyone. I guess hooking up is up to 3rd base, then fucking insues. But maybe i just haven't found the right one yet. Gotta keep looking around ha.

17. Easily, bro? In east Lansing? Tons of fine ladys out there that aren't too restrictive on what they're looking for, if you catch my drift.

18. not THAT legit
    lol

19. Yeah man, tons of fine ladies here. That is the truest statement ever. Gotta get at them though haha.

O, your pictures are fucking awesome by the way.

20. Try this....;)

:D

[​IMG]