Anal Sex Help!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ScottBTmaster, Apr 22, 2009.

1. The question on hand here is buttsex!
    I for one have never participated in any fanny-love myself, whether being the pitcher or the catcher, hopefully ill never be in a situation where i have to be a catcher though haha.
    Ok so heres my question: as a straight guy i have always wondered what the appeal of getting anything put in my ass would be. I am not trying to offend any buttsex aficionados who might be reading this but i am genuinely curious why this is enjoyable. To me it just seems like taking a dump to the point where it is about to fall into the toilet, then having the poop go back into you, in an ongoing cycle.
    So please i would like your input, once again im not trying to be a dick to any gay guys, or girls, who like buttsex

2. Take DXM and let your girl shove something up your ass and jack you off

You don't feel the pain

Honestly, if ANYONE thinks I'm a homo for this, then GTFO

But that's the only time I've done anything like that

Good ol' Robo

Oh, my wife likes it if she takes an even 15mg Of Oxycodone
    She actually gets off from it

3. ....roflmao:d

4. Your a homo. Haha im just messin DXM is no joke, but im talkin about good old fashioned jesus angering non-medicated buttsex

5. Never tried it, my wife did, she couldn't take it

I've had numerous things shoved up my ass for medical reasons
    (Endoscopies, and the like)

But never without some type of analgesic (LOL Anal-gesic)

6. its wayyyyyy fuckin overrated.

7. So its basically like pooping back and forth?

8. I think the appeal would be twofold for the man, a.) The anus is very tight, which makes sex for the male especially enjoyable; and b.) It's also taboo, the idea of putting one's penis in a women's anus is sort of a turn on. The flip side is preparation, if a guy isn't willing to be patient and gentle it definitely wouldn't be pleasurable for the woman. Sex should be a free and open experience where partners share and explore each other's bodies without prejudice, at least ideally.

How to Have Anal Sex

9. Well i already understood why it appeals to a guy (a guy whos giving, not taking)
    I understand that its because it feels good, i hear its dank but then again i havent gotten laid in over a month so anything remotely round and cavernous is fair game to me at this point

10. Poop dick is not appealing.

11. The taking part is a bit more complicated I'd wager. Can a female blade post as to her reasons for doing it with their partner (if that isn't too personal), my curiosity is piqued, I'd love to hear more.

"What Women Love & Hate About Anal"

12. Never tried a butt plug ??

13. LOL that is fucking great, glad you said that :) :smoking:

14. uh, men have a prostate... simple medical knowledge..

15. #15 El_Caterpiller, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009

Just like a little chocolate swirl on the tip, dairy queen style.....no ?...not even at least ? :p

I had butt love wit my girlfriend about a week ago....she said it hurt at first but she got used to it...it wasn't as pleasurable as she thought it would be so she mentions about fingering her pussy at the same time and Vau la it's fun for her if you are gentle and take it very slow

16. I'm a girl, and this is actually literally word-for-word EXACTLY what it feels like for me. I've seriously explained it just like this to people. I don't particularly enjoy it, but my guy does, so whatever :cool:

But, you guys have a prostate, which is stimulated when something is put in your butt. I read somewhere that a girl's G-spot is just an undeveloped prostate, if that helps ya understand how sensitive the prostate is.

17. You ma'am sound like a ride or die kinda girlfriend, straight up trooper

18. i as a male particularly enjoy giving a female anal pleasure

19. We have a pretty classic thread on GC here that is page after page of differing perspectives on anal sex. Give it a read, not only is it hilarious but informative

20. lawl !:hello: