get used to being alone ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tihkal4200, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Glad I could be of some guidance.

2. I work the job of my dreams , I have enough money to be comfortable... I have many unique hobbies , im far from desperate and depressed and yup..... still alone hehe ... and actually I haven't been actively looking for female friends , ive just been living my life ( for the most part ) I met a few women and hung out with them once or twice, nothing happened it didn't go anywhere, they turned out to be extremely judgemental and strange to say the least hehe

3. I've been alone all my life and I don't see anything wrong with it, sure I've never kissed, had sex, had a gf, ect but I couldn't care less since I'm more of the type that prefers being alone. 

hmm interesting. I'm still in school but once I graduate i'm not too sure where i'd even meet girls. I don't think clubs and bars are places to meet women to make your girlfriend. you can meet girls through friends I guess. 

making female friends can be useful, girls always try and hook up their single girlfriends with their guy friends. other than that i'm not too sure. I haven't had much luck getting a girlfriend recently, but i'm still focused on finishing school and getting a job and that keeps me busy right now so I don't care much about being single.