Why would he delete me off facebook when my account was deactivated?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ventriloquist_r, Oct 28, 2013.

1. So you don't have the self-control to see him in person and not fuck him? Sounds like his thinking that his exes are all over him is correct.

BTW, if he sees this thread, his ego will increase tenfold.

2. Yeah, I didn't know that either, but apparently they will still see you on their friend's list but if they try to click on your picture then it will say that the profile has been deactivated and that you have an option to unfriend the person.

3. Lol. Maybe Meyers would suffice? He'd kick Jason's Ass all day anyway.

4. This is precisely why I don't have a facebook. Whine whine whine drama whimper moan.

5. That was part of our argument actually. I told him I felt like he was using me as a booty call and he said I severely insulted and misjudged him.

6. #26 fancypantsdawg, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
    He could've taken you missing his birthday party and sending a text instead (with no explanation) as a passive aggressive way of basically saying you're no longer willing to put in the effort for any sort of relationship/friendship. So by deleting you, he's saying, "OK well then I'm out, too." This is all speculation but that's more or less how I saw it when I first read your post.

you're those type of girls that believe anything a guy says huh

8. #28 -Martyr, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013

I think it'd be a good idea to be honest about how you feel. If you don't trust someone or their intentions, you move on. You don't question why the guy you don't trust did something that made you suddenly curious enough to do a completely 360 and suddenly give a fuck. Why would you need closure? He showed interest, you never showed your face or interest and blew him off. If anything he's the one who would need closure, but since he's moved on and is obviously not being dragged down by the ordeal, I would say don't feel entitled to take on the role of victim so easily. Make up  your mind about how you feel about people, and if you don't know how you feel give yourself more time to find out instead of burning the bridge. You burned your bridge, so be content with the solitude you've created for yourself instead of looking for validation from us about your little itch that you want to scratch by calling him.

no,..

10. That could be the case. What would you suggest I do then? In the first place, I tried to compromise a lot though. When we had an argument, I even said sorry for the things that I didn't do, called him and texted him, but he ignored me completely. Until I said that I wouldn't bother him anymore if he found this annoying, then he replied that he wasn't in town and couldn't meet. I was doubting if that was because he was still mad, but finally assumed that he was attempting to avoid the issue at that time so I just stopped initiating contact. When he reached out two months later, it made me think that he didn't care enough and just thought of me because he might want to find a hook up. Sorry for being so negative, but considering his behavior, I couldn't help it.

11. Yes, I'm a fool, haha. I just broke up from a four-year relationship before dating this guy and didn't have much experience regarding this matter.

word I feel you
    just have to get out there and not over analyze everything too much, it gets easy

13. loling so hard right now. i suggest you get a life and stop thinking about this dude. damn he musta really put it down on you live youve never had it before. can i get his facebook name? ill take some pointers.

he doesnt want you. so why are you so worried about him? when a guy likes a girl he doesnt sleep through dates. ive gone out on dates with girls when i hadnt slept for like two days literally. could hardly keep my eyes open. but i liked the girl enough that i wasnt gonna just stand her up so i could "sleep"

and everytime i told a girl i "slept" through her phone calls i was usually ignoring her for whatever reason.

and why the fuck would he buy the weed if you are giving him all the kief for free? he wouldnt. hes fucked you. he no longer wants you. move on.

14. So you're not currently talking? I'm personally all about communication these days. I find that you lose too much without properly communicating with people BUT I do have a huge sense of pride (that's probably distorted) so I probably wouldn't call him for shit if it were me but if you're willing to set that aside for the guy, do it. Call and tell him you're confused as to why he x and y and that you hope it's not because you missed his birthday and that your text WAS genuine... although I have to ask, was it really genuine? It came off as a little bitter to me, but I could be wrong. Last but not least, is this guy really worth all this? Cause if the relationship ran its course then idk if you should even bother, ya know?

15. Nope, the last time we texted was three weeks ago. I missed the birthday because I really had to finish something extremely important for my project. He actually told me that he wasn't sure on which day he would celebrate it. So I said if it's on the x, I wouldn't be able to make it, but if it's on another day then I might be able to drop by for a little while. But I didn't get any response from him. I thought I did show interest though (even I didn't explain why I couldn't go) otherwise I would just ignore him completely. I feel that if he really wanted me to be there, then he would already let me know when he would throw the party.

16. Haha, I also feel that I have no life right now. When you see his profile pic, you will think I'm a real fool lol

17. I will try, thank you! :)

18. When a guy deletes you from Facebook he doesn't want anything to do with you..... just leave it at that because you were definitely way too attached to him and he doesn't really give a fuck.

19. Yeah, my thought is that the guy got kinda butthurt about you being a no show and not even elaborating on it. Text or call him if you'd like to see if you can maybe apologize or clear any misunderstanding up, but like I said, make sure the relationship is actually worth it... Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. I just personally wouldn't wanna come off as the only one making an effort to keep in contact (or for that matter, keep the relationship).

20. Just forget about him if he doesn't wanna be with you then yous houldn't put in any effort to be with him. Also don't worry about why he un-friended you.