What should I do about this girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BuddhistBrian, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Alright so basically I'm gonna sum up my experiences with this girl at work.

She talks to me all the time at work but about more personal shit than fit for the relationship we have. We never talk outside of work though. 

So she just broke up with her pussy ass boyfriend and lately she's been talking about sex all the time. Today she told me that she loves to have sex when she's drunk and/or high and that she only has a gag reflex when drunk. 

So here's the low down on what this chick is like: Into cosplay and comic con kinda shit which is fine with me as long as I don't have to do it, pretty sexy in mind and body, has a nice face, I can imagine her looking good naked.

I'd be down to fuck this girl or whatever because it seems like she wants it but I just need some more opinions. She could just open about that shit with people, I'm not sure. I'm also more attractive than her ex so I think I might have a shot.

2. Dude, she talked to you about her gag-reflex!

You got this shit, man.

The question is do you want more than a fuck?

3. You ain't knee-deep already? :confused:
    :smoke:

nahh not at all but she doesn't seem she's interested in me like that but I'm open to the idea if things change

5. How would you guys recommend me going about this? Talking to her about it at work or texting her? I feel like they both have their pros and cons...

6. Ask for her number and give her a call.

Mobile reppin

7. Talk to her about it and person, man. You got this.

Alright blades wish me luck next shift (wednesday) I'll go in for it and post my results.

9. Lick it and stick it.  

10. Man the second she talked to you about her gag reflex, you should have made your move. When she talked about all that stuff, you should have been flirting with her the whole time.

11. If she's into cosplay you might have just bagged a Grade A freak!

Let us know how this goes.

12. Even just her mentioning sex. Girls don't usually talk about that shit unless they'd fuck you, unless they really get around which you'd prolly know any ways.