Does this girl want me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Grade a kush, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Ok their is this girl that goes to my school and im pretty sure she likes me but im not sure. It all started when I was walking home from school one day. She was walking with her friend and her friends bf and I was minding my own business bumping some logic on my head phones and just walking home. As they got somewhat closer to me I overheard them arguing about the correct way to hold a girls hand (I know fucking retarded) and after a while of them arguing the girl that I think likes me said "kyle right?" I was like "yeah" and she was like "how would you hold a girls hand show me?" So I grabbed her hand the correct way I guess and she was like ha david (her friends bf) I knew my way was the right way. So after that we went our separate ways and later that night she chatted me on facebook saying "thanks for holding my hand =) lol" and I had a short convo with her then I fell asleep. Then after that I didnt text her the following day and she didnt text me. The day after that was homecoming and I went drunk as fuck I had a blood alcohol level of .194 (lol not a good idea to get that drunk before a school dance) and two of my friends already got caught by the deans and one dean already noticed that I was drunk but he told me to stay where I was so he could get one of my friends but I took off. Their was 1250 people at the dance and I was going to get caught no matter what so I decided to dance with some ladys. So I meet up with my best friend and I guess I gave him my car keys but I dont remember. Anyway me and my best friend were looking for girls to dance with and then I saw her. We started danceing and grinding and she knew I was drunk as fuck but she didnt care. Im pretty sure I got into a deep convo with her but im not sure cuz I was drunk as fuck. Soon after that I got caught by the deans and was arrested and taken home. My best friend gave my car keys to this kid named justin becuase he was about to get fucked up. So later that night justin, justins gf, and sam(the girl that I think likes me) drove my car home but I was passed out so I didnt have a chance to talk to them. The next day sam texted me and said "Hey kyle its samm. I hope your all good. Couple of us brought your car back yesterday. Text me whenever you can". So fello blades what are your guys opinions you think shes into me? Oh and also this girl cheifs so I would love to date a girl and be able to smoke with her.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sounds to me like you have a good chance. All You can do now is to ask her to chill or to burn. The rest is in ur hands. Good luck buddy!

3. sounds like she's into ya. gopher it. 

4. Hell yeah she does it's obvious she wants your d lol

I'm loaded

5. Next time you see her remind her how you showed her the proper way to hold hands.... and that you would like to show her the proper way to finger pop her pussy. Guaranteed to work :ey:

6. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

7. How is it even possible to be this oblivious when it comes to girls??? SHE WANTS THE DIIIHK.

But seriously, ask her out and she will for sure say yes.

8. She definitely sounds interested to me. Take it slow and see what's up.

9. icwutudid

10. Who cares if she does or doesn't? If ur feeling her go talk to her!! Stop being a square bro... What's the worst that can happen? She says "leave me alone"

Ps I didn't read your story...... I just couldn't do it.

11. Damn no shit the girl wants you but you got some nice friends too.

Good for you haha