Would you bang/date a physically disabled person? (PICS)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Used2Toke, Aug 24, 2013.

LOL I never said the act alone would be inappropriate. I'm sure the responses will definitely get there, though. One way or another. It might take 10 responses. It might take 200. 
    I'm... waiting... for it.

Okay I understand. If you're referring to fetishism. @[member="steadythought"]

3.  exactly and that's not what would make you "a bad guy". If you shunned handicapped people and their spouses sure but simply not wanting to have sex... i bet they dont care, someone else is always willing to have sex.

i spent a few minutes trying to answer it myself and not seem like a 12 year old but for the life of me i cant. What crazy shit was hapoening that you had her hair in your face while going at it doggy style? 
    Do blind girls have giant assholes? What possibly would make it easier to "accidently" up shift?

OK OP time. I dunno, I suppose if my wife lost an arm or leg I'd eventually have sex with her again. I hope.

4. what if you were dating someone who got into a car accident or something and lost a leg or arm?

Meh. Not in the mood to open a can of worms tonight. 

6. still waiting for female insight @[member="underahoneymoon"]

7. Meh, why not? There was a cutie with a cane working at Walmart. I lean over to my friend and go, "Ooo he's fine!" and she goes, "That's my boyfriend." Awkward :lol:

I had a friend back in high school who had a birth defect or something. He had to wear a special boot thingy on one foot because it was smaller than the other and it caused him to limp. Drove my foot fetish nuts, I had such a crush on him.

8. #28 Grimm420, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

you dont have to see to feel your asshole

9. I think fucking a mute girl would be hot as fuck.

10. I feel like that would sound like gagged rape.

11. You have to be mentally retarded. Just because shes blind doesnt mean shes gonna feel you slide a dick in her but. Id imagine its a big difference....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #32 Beef Supreme, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    A blind/deaf/mute chick would be cool but like rollin around in the bed and cuddling up to a chick with some robocop metal or plastic legs at 4 am would be weird. Or if they were just like paralyzed limp hotlink legs it'd probably be pretty spine chilling too.

13. Do people not understand that a blind chick would be more likely to notice a dick up the ass than a female with 5 senses?

Touch becomes more sensitive when you're blind.. that includes noticing the difference between vaginal and anal penetration....

14. If she has an ass and a cute face. 

15. I could be wrong here but are you implying that if you were dating someone and they got injured in some way that led to a permanent disability, you would end your relationship with her?

16. i mean its not desirable but it depends on the condition

17. yeah i would.

two time

hell bring the whole family on down to jazz's fun house. blacks, whites, asians, decapitated corpses. me no have a care.

disabled fuck party at Jazz's

[​IMG]

19. I'm picturing a girl in a wheelchair rolling back and forth to complete a blowjob, and I'm cracking up..

20. In a wheel chair and shit sure. That wouldnt really matter to me in a romantic partner. However I wouldnt be down with some grotesque shit