Ladies what makes a guy creepy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jammin Greenz, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Depends on what type of weird!

Pretty tough for women to be creepy, you have to be reallllllyyyyy strange to come off as creepy as a woman. I dunno women can stare and its fine as long as its not awkwardly long. I dont really get how it is possible to come off creepy unless you go straight to talking about sex. I guess some of us are more socialized than others, no clue.  Who touches a stranger or someone they barely know during ordinary conversation?in public? What is so difficult about talking to a woman, or about looking a woman without seeming weird as shit to her or people who notice? It is pretty straightforward, most woman are just looking to see if you are a nice, good guy who is fun to be with, which means going out. Other than that dont stare or say anything to her you would say if only guys were around.

3. was clearly taking the piss

4. Dude your avatar is making me higher

5. Asking if I want to have a butterscotch is creepy. Winking is creepy. 

6. #66 PerfectlyBaked, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Guys who continue to follow a girl around in their car, after she told them she isn't interested is CREEPY. Guys who undress girls with their eyes and practically eye fuck them is CREEPY. Guys who stand there and stare or follow close behind a girl staring at her walk is CREEPY. Older guys checking out younger girls and doing any of the above mentioned things are CREEPY AF.

*Edited for typos*

I'm sorry for following you that one time :(

i just couldn't help myself babeh

8. Stop playing, You and I both know it was more then one time, I recognize that white windowless van you cruise around in. Yeah Jazz, I'm on to you.

:laughing:

9. windowless van? na, you know women cant wait to jump into mine 

[​IMG]

shhhhh its supposed to be a secret!

11. Does thinking something like this is funny as hell make me creepy ??

[​IMG]

12. @[member="Grimm420"] - Change the name from"Mystery Machine" to "Love Machine" and you got yourself a chick magnet ;)

@[member="Subliminal Jazz"] - at least I didn't mention the chains and shackles you got in the back... Oops, my bad Jazz :(

13. If you're the one who has posted this 100 times in every thread he's gone into, then Yes ....a 100 X YES.
    :hide:

14. If you have poor hygiene, are dressed in pajamas and/or sweatpants, or if you're old as fuck trying to hit on a young person such as myself you are creepy.

There are plenty of average-looking men who have hit on me (I wasn't interested) who were not creepy.

What crosses the line into creeper territory is when a guy who's trying to holler begins blatantly eye-raping me.  I mean, maybe 2 fleeting seconds of eye contact followed by a solid minute or so of staring at my tits.  That is creepy.  I know I have a really nice body but if you can't make an effort to look me in they eye when you speak to me, it ain't gonna work.  Ya feel me?

Also, guys who can't seem to take no for an answer and keep bothering you until you either agree to go out with them or obtain a no-contact order.

Im starting to believe this!!! Cause the same thing that will cause me to creep out one girl will get me in with another.

I don't think you're creepy man, keep your head up...

17. Being a creeper, can make you seem creepy.

18. Quality thread lol

19. I think i'll make a vid of that. I'll show you noobs what creepy is all about!!