Ladies what makes a guy creepy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jammin Greenz, Jul 16, 2013.

1. I like the way you think.

That^^ combined with your avi seals the deal. :laughing:

2. Ive heard the sideburns are considered creepy by most females.

How would said female even know I was misogynistic if she didn't give me a chance to speak?

Don't be so PC. There are bitches out there just like there are dicks. 

4. ITT: if you argue with a woman you can't win

5. Lol :p im only 20 haha i love pedobear though haha

6. k to make it even, women can be creepy too. i guess we're just more secretive about it.......... 

7. When they stare at your boobs and don't even try to pretend there not looking: super creepy

maybe they shouldnt be so easy to look at haha

if women think for one minute they can walk around with titties flowin around like hurricanes, and not have dudes stare....

them bitches be crazy as fuck

9. MALE HERE ( ive seen a female b4 though so im legit) if you touch them and smile too much they will think your creepy,  if you have long ass greasy hair you are creepy, if bits of spit come out your mouth when you laugh you are creepy, if you think tickling them is a fun game you are creepy, if you make a thread asking how to not be creepy you are creepy

10. you have to be some special kind of socially handicapped to be labeled creepy, dude chill the fuck out and take a shower.

11. I'm crying @[member="YummyBUD"] you're the best dawg

12. bro when you talk to a girl, pretend she is ugly like a 4 or 5, or 2-3 years oyunger than you ad itll be easier for sure!

13. When you look at my face like your gonna wear it later.  :hide:

14. Quite true,if I'm wearing something low cut obviously I can't be getting annoyed about guys looking but I've literally had guys stare at my boobs in the middle of December when I'm wearing a polo neck sweater, they clearly weren't flowing around like hurricanes!
    Those guys creepy as fuck

15. #55 Biltwellnigga, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    If you think you're superman after having sessions with whitegirl, girls will think you are creepy. Till you let them have fun with whitegirl too.

Then they start sucking your dick.

Awww yeahh

16. I met this guy once. He was attractive and very successful. b, he gave off this creepy vibe. He kept trying to persuade me to get into his car. My friend was seeing his friend so I had to go back to the creepy dudes hotel. He then proceeded to try to keep me in his room when we all got up to leave. He got my number from my friend and he called me the next day asking me to move in with him and he kept calling for 3 months straight. Even after I repeatedly asked him to leave me alone. 

He was creepy. He gave off this creepy vibe and it turned out he was creepy. It had nothing to do with looks.

17. if you act to aggressive or interested towards them when you first meet them. or if you are clingy/overly attached. not a girl just my take here fellas

18. Damn you must be hot.

19. #59 Jammin Greenz, Jul 18, 2013
    What do you mean you've seen a girl before? You mean date? You know a lot about being ceepy sir, I think that classifies as being creepy. I can be weird but I don't know if that classifies as creepy.

20. #60 FatGrow, Jul 18, 2013
    If I do look at women they think I'm a creep black guy, If I dont they fucking hate me, so OP take it from me just dont give a fuck like my army recruiter said "girls are always gonna be here", so dont stress yourself over that dumb shit, plus I live florida whenever I go out I run into a shitload of girls, so just numb yourself to rejection.

and no I'm not a statistic, I'm going to the air force