I think I'm in love with my bestfriend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Malamala, Nov 23, 2012.

1. #41 Malamala, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    Ya, I'm definitely protecting myself haha. I just hope it doesn't end up biting me in the ass and I regret whatever decision I make.

She like when guys chase her. The thing with this guy is that she's told him that she just wants to be friends quite a few times and that he should talk to other girls, but the other night we were talking and she was pretty much telling me that she was getting jealous when he was talking to other girls.

Then later that night we decided to go bowling with the other guy and another friend and I noticed that she started flirting with him and they kissed a few times (which they've done before). That's what really made me lose any hope that she thinks as me as anything more than a friend and realize that its going to be a lot harder than I thought to stay good friends if she does start dating him. I think she could of done it partly because her ex (who she's been trying to get over) just got another girlfriend and now she feels like she needs a boyfriend.

2. Homie you were Friend Zoned ages ago lol. Ain't gonna happen.

3. Well if you think you cant be friends with her if she dates another guy then what do you have to lose by telling her that you like her and express your feelings?

4. Dude you know what? Im mad at you. something just occurred to me. You have been slowly falling in love with this girl who is your best friend. Do you NOT know what an advantage you have over these other guys?!

Youre like the sleeper cell! You could be gathering all the info you need to be that perfect guy shes been looking for. Your whole concern with not telling her is that shes maybe not ready for a bf cuza the recent break up and your feelings.

Well b/c of your insider knowledge you know that shes now open to dating cuz her ex is. This is your chance. As you said she likes to be pursued, and she only pursuing the other guy cuz another girl has gotten his attention. Its not real, its about her ego. Go after that girl man.

Yet still... I totally get it if you don't. *sigh*

5. I mean you don't have to tell her NOW now... but you should. For your own sanity. And dont wait too long! I made a thread that kinda touched on this thing... but Im gonna PM my story... might change your mind.

6. You're in the friend zone. It will never happen. Trust me on this. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Once you are friends with a female, she loses all feelings of attraction towards you.

7. #47 Malamala, Nov 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2012
    I know I was haha, but its definitely still possible. Feeling do change and evolve with time and hopefully they can evolve into something more

I guess its because I don't have to worry about getting hurt or losing the friendship forever if I don't tell her. I can always go back to the way it is now if I don't tell her, but I don't think things will ever be the same as they are now if I do tell her.

I know I have a advantage and I really do kind of know what kind of guy she wants; which is pretty much a guy like me only tan, better looking, and someone who likes to dance haha. Not to say that I'm ugly, but there definitely are better looking people out there. I will end up telling her; its just about growing some balls and figuring out how to tell her now.

I sent you a message as well. Hopefully you get it haha. I really do know that I have to at least give it a shot to keep myself sane and your story definitely did help.

I honestly don't believe that. Like I told another poster, feelings do evolve and she knows that I'm a great guy. Plus don't most relationships start out as a friendship? At least for awhile?