How do I keep the conversation going with women?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slash00, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I have no problem getting it started, but how can I keep it going?

2. Sooooo ......The weather???????

3. Current events; movies music beer books witty observations

4. Ask questions... Let them talk about themselves.

5. [quote name='"nanners"']Ask questions... Let them talk about themselves.[/quote]

This all fucking day long

6. find things you have in common

I have the same problem, I find it easy to initiate a conversation with someone but then my mind goes blank and I don't know what to talk about

7. Ask open ended questions, talk about her.

8. if you treat women like women then you're probably not going to get anywhere. just have a normal conversation and be friendly. there's nothing big about it. flirting, on the other hand, is different

9. This, girls never be quiet

10. Start talking to people you don't know about random shit, at every opportunity. See someone wearing a shirt you aware of, bring it up and spark a conversation. In an elevator, spark a conversation. You'll sharpen your brain to bullshitting conversations better once you do it all the time. You'll become a sociable person just by experience. But the most important thing is how you say it: fully confident.

11. Bring up twilight. If she likes it, shove your cock in her mouth. :D

12. lol... I feel like I should almost be offended by this... You do know I'm a chick right?

13. [quote name='"nanners"']

lol... I feel like I should almost be offended by this... You do know I'm a chick right?[/quote]

I almost was, but then I realized I don't care.

Hahahaha, I think you may have reached the same conclusion....

14. Thanks for all the replies everyone.

15. shouldn't really be forced. If you have a hard time talking to her that is a good indicator a relationship isn't going to be fun.

Ideally you WANT to talk to her and spend time with her. Its not like a slot machine that you keep feeding tokens until it pays out.

16. You have to talk about them!

17. Ask for sexual intercourse.

Who wants to talk anyways??