Why does she reject me and keep on toting me??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I have more guy friends than females and I don't act like a trick

2. bullshit nice guys are all over the place, you just need to change your "tastes". a lot of nice guys actually end up getting friend zoned.

ive noticed a strange pattern in female behavior

female says: i am so tired of assholes, i want a nice guy that treats me right (or some shit along these lines)

said female stills goes after the asshole guys who treat her like a piece of meat and ends up in a huge contradiction between what she says she wants and what she actually does. :confused::confused::confused:

females... dont waste your time trying to figure them out because youll just go insane.

3. well I told her I like her and it's hard for me to continue being friends with her. but she still texts me and stuff. and also the other guy she hangs out with is like play fighting her and touching her, and the other dude she is friends with she told me that she tells him that they might have a 3 some one day and she says that he hangs around hoping one day it'll happen. and yeah I believe she uses that guy. like he'll drive her somewhere and she just txts him and he comes over all the time.

4. yeah it's total bullshit what girls will tell you. and i'm not a women hater. I grew up with my sister and mom and they don't even know shit. like my mom will say yeah girls just want a nice guy and so will my sister lol.

this girls roommate also told me that girls are so easy to get. she was like get a girl a flower and tell her you like her and she'll be yours. I was like yah ok that sure works.

I think it's the media now. like shows like jersey shore or whatever. girls want the buff tattooed bad boy that will disrespect them and cheat on them. basically I think most girls now just want to get the hottest guy they can get for good sex.

the don't want some "nice guy" buying them flowers unless this guy is 6 feet plus really handsome, well dressed, good job etc etc.

not the average joe.

5. [quote name='"Messiah Decoy"']It's obvious you should move on but have some fun first. Tell her she's "the sexiest girl you have ever seen" and you want a wild night with her.

If she says yes, you enjoy the sex then roll out for good.

If she says no, you realize she was slut for everyone but you then roll out for good.[/quote]

I agree with you the more you guys let us be US WE WILL DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO AND HEY GIRLS LOVE ATTENTION!!

6. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

bullshit nice guys are all over the place, you just need to change your "tastes". a lot of nice guys actually end up getting friend zoned.

ive noticed a strange pattern in female behavior

female says: i am so tired of assholes, i want a nice guy that treats me right (or some shit along these lines)

said female stills goes after the asshole guys who treat her like a piece of meat and ends up in a huge contradiction between what she says she wants and what she actually does. :confused::confused::confused:

females... dont waste your time trying to figure them out because youll just go insane.[/quote]

I ditch a guy so fast if he's rude to me. I guess nice guys aren't interested in me then if they're really all over the place!

7. haha lot of the nice guys probably get used by women and cheated on and played so a lot of them probably end up giving up and not approaching many women anymore.

also being nice to a girl makes her lose interest in you real fast even if she liked you. exception is if you are really good looking and better looking than all the other guys that are waiting to get with her.

good looking girls have a ton of guys txting them all the time and wanting to date them and hang out. it's like you're going to an interview you have to be the best to have a chance.

8. You're being a little melodramatic bro. This girl is obviously a trick. Stop talking to her and go talk to other women. I've seen plenty of girls go after nice guys, myself included.

9. yeah I know she will eventually just make me depressed. she knows I like her and she accepted to go out with me then she changed her mind a week later and now acting like it's all cool and we can just be friends and she can txt me all the time for her own entertainment.

sometimes I wish I didn't even meet girls like this that end up just bringing me down.

alright I got to go try and be more positive now.

10. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']you guys are right.

my original plan was to just reply to her txts a couple times then say i'm busy and do this every time. and when she asks to hang out tell her i'm already doing something or too busy with school.

she might eventually not even care as she has other suckers that she can txt and call and have them come hang out.

when she said she still really wants to be friends with me I even told her honestly that I can't really be friends with someone I like and she is still txting and talking to me.

and now I do see that she is definitely not girlfriend material, if I was dating her she'd still be hanging out with those other dudes all the time and probably stress the shit out of me.

for some reason I just thought that at 25 girls wouldn't be playing crazy games anymore and they'd be more mature.[/quote]

yeah not just girl are immature so are 27yr old guys I though they would deff be more mature but this guy I'm with wants to be with me but other girls at the same time ... I'm not bad looking at all but he said its just a guy thing ... ??? I:/

11. [quote name='"fatblunt5"']I know how you feel... I just attempted to date a guy who's 30 and he wasn't mature at all...[/quote]

Yupp!! we would think they where ready ... surprise surprise !!

12. This -

You're incredibly naive if you think that one's only means of using another is in taking their money.

Women love to keep themselves surrounded by males that desire them. And to ensure that they stick around or to establish interest, they'll even lead them on.

13. ^ I see what you mean.

I guess she is raising her self worth by surrounding herself with guys she knows want to have sex with her but she can label them as "just friends"

Why Men and Women Cant be friends - YouTube

hell I know i'd feel good too if I rejected a girl and she still answered my texts and even came to hang out with me and keep me company.

actually I wouldn't i'd feel too guilty doing that shit but women can do it.

like this video shows when a single guy is friends with a girl unless the girl is ugly it's usually one sided friendship.

14. I hate this shit, I suppose I am a "pushover".

15. Call her out, tell her she is bullshitting and move on. It will never go anywhere

16. well she did say she just wants to be friends now. but she knows I have feelings for her and she still txts me and starts conversations with me acting like we are just friends.

i'll just not initiate conversation with her and she has other dudes she strings along as "friends" so she'll probably just get bored of me and stop txting me eventually.

17. Dude,you're her boy toy.She likes the attention you give her,because you more than likely treat her like a princess.You probably drop everything at a dimes notice for her.

And she's enjoying the shit out of it.She knows she has you wrapped around her finger and she doesn't even have to do anything to make it happen.

Girls don't like guys who fall for them easily.In their eyes,the guy looks weak and weak people are not attractive.

EDIT:^WHOA DUDE!YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER AND SHE KNOWS THIS?DUDE,HOW DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER WHEN YOU HAVE KNOWN HER FOR 2 MONTHS?!?!?!

18. by feelings I meant I told her straight up I like her ( I told her I think she's really cool and funny) and want to date her. so she knows I like her and want more than friendship and she accepted then changed her mind and now I'm in the friend zone.

I didn't tell her I was in love with her lol. by feelings I meant I have a crush on her.

she talks to a guy in my class all the time too. that guy has a girlfriend in another city but it's obvious he likes her too but she is just playing him also.

he talked to me today and said that this girl thought that he had offended me and that we had a fight? I was like wtf what fight? there was never a fight.

I was just getting annoyed with him cus he was being all rude when he was drunk at her house and calling her a stupid bitch (jokingly). but it was just annoying to me but I didn't have a problem with him.

19. and she hasn't txted or talked to me on Facebook today. i'm going to keep it like this I won't contact her at all. If she contacts me i'll be friendly with her but nothing more. i'm going to distance myself from her.

i need to forget her and focus on school and possibly meeting other girls.

20. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']

and she hasn't txted or talked to me on Facebook today. i'm going to keep it like this I won't contact her at all. If she contacts me i'll be friendly with her but nothing more. i'm going to distance myself from her.

i need to forget her and focus on school and possibly meeting other girls.[/quote]

Solid plan. Even if she never texts, which I doubt fuck her. If she does and I'll start flirting hardcore, fuck her hardcore then break her heart.

There are plenty more boxes that need to be smashed.