Please help me in this situation... calling shy girls or guys who have exp. with them

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrinceOfTheCity, Oct 17, 2012.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...et-rejected-tbd-drop-your-2-cents-blades.html

previous thread, read OP please, then read new update post #22 on how first date went.

Also note what I said in post #24, she was reluctant to go out for ice cream/hang out about 6 weeks ago claiming she was busy that weekend with school work but maybe another week. Well fast fwd 6 weeks and this past friday we actually did hang out for 4 hours and get ice cream so maybe her excuse is just her way of saying she's not ready? or could it be she's suddenly not interested 3 days after saying shes down, hell even last night she said yeah via text.... im thinking her socially awkward quirks and fear plus social anxiety is making her need more time IDK...

you can post your thoughts in that thread or in this one. either way I greatly appreciate the time/effort and reps to all that help.

ridiculously tough to read shy broads.

2. Alright in my opinion you have given her a lot of time to get to know you, so try and hang out with her doing not school related activities try to teach her how to skate maybe? Something where you can touch her and get close to her. Then after a few more times of hanging out talk to her about defining the relationship

3. thats the thing if you read the update in the thread I linked. She is apprehensive to hang out because I gave her the impression I see her only as a casual friend/class mate instead of someone I'm interested in/like in that way. By giving her that thought of course she'd rather hang out with her "girl" friends than a guy she likes that does not like her back as more than a casual friend. Let's face it girls do not just hang out as friends with straight guys they like, they might with gay guys but straight ones just as friends? Noway. She'd rather hang out as friends with her girls... That is the disconnect we are having and I have to get my point across that I like her as more than a classmate/friend... See what people said in the other thread do you agree or disagree with them?

4. ^ Then make a move.

5. like how... my main mistake here is probably not complimenting her enough... I've only given her 1 compliment in 6 weeks :(

I didn't want to come off as a thirsty creep which I'm not nor did I want to put the pussy on the pedestal.

Would something along the lines of talking about how when I first met her I saw her as a contact for the class but as we got to know each other I found that I liked her sense of humor, personality, looks, and thought she'd be fun to go out with? Aka I'm interested and want to know what she thinks about it

the thing is as poster above said I have to make a move with a super super shy socially awkward girl like this she'd pretty much never make a serious move. What do you think of my idea above?

6. bump new update in the original thread in OP take a look please, thanks.

7. Too much complication for a girl

Idk man maybe because im always straight forward and like girls who arnt a mind puzzle you have to figure out.

8. Um idk, flirt with her, make her laugh. Tickle her. That's what id do. If you ever find yourself in a position with here where you can cuddle, do so. If she doesn't seem to enjoy it she isn't into you.

9. #10 PrinceOfTheCity, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    only situation like that was after we hung out friday for a few hours and I went in for a hug because it felt like she was expecting something as we were both just standing there waiting for closure and she accepted with a "yeahhhh"

check out this thread post 55 http://forum.grasscity.com/real-lif...-drop-your-2-cents-blades-4.html#post16086369

I've accidently friend zoned her I feel like

10. You need to put all the relevant information in this thread.

11. Give her time and space to think. Maybe she wants to know about you more.

12. yeah you could be right... maybe I should hang out with her in a more comfortable setting first like with her and her cousin (her best friend)... I'm thinking of that anyway...

she texted me a lil bit ago informing me she's not going to class lol. surprise surprise. she said she has to get to work on all her school shit because she's supposedly drenched in it. she then asked me if i like katy perry LOL. but yeah I guess ill reply something and looks like ill have to spill my guts to her next week instead of tomorrow.

so there won't be any result until next week