I love ginger chicks.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChemicalBrother, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Just as the title says.

I hate when guys hate on chicks who are ginger just because they are ginger, it is rather foolish. :rolleyes:

Like really guys, what is their to hate with a red head?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That most red heads are fuckin crazy!

N i love the first 2 pics i loved the show mad men

3. Freckles are sexy as hell.

4. The last picture almost made me puke...

5. Yay for my fellow redheads!

6. red heads are awesome.

If only I could find a red head with green eyes, pale skin, freckles and decent tits.....

7. I prefer dark hair just because its my taste, but red heads aren't anything to hate. To each their own

8. I only like red hair when it's that really artificial firey red hair like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. rofl my ass off.. The last one looks almost identical to a girl that is friends with my sister.. Sad part is I have had so many chances to bone her but I never went through with it :(

and yes.. id say 80% of red head ladies are drop dead gorgeous whereas the remaining 20% gives me nightmares :(

10. #10 smokintoke, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    :yummy::yummy::yummy::cool:

edit - fuck those dyed hair girls

11. Some of those girls just have dyed hair lol thats not a ginger.

12. Mmmmm

Attached Files:

13. Redheads are cute

14. Oh.. well then i only like wanna be gingers :D

15. the last one is scary.....

16. The last girl looks like a cow farted in her face

17. #17 Niveuspuer, Oct 6, 2012
    Natural redheads have the worst skin, most end up looking like the girl in the last pic of the OP.

Artificial red hair can be very nice though, especially on natural brunettes.

18. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I love redheads. Creamy skin, light eyes, pink nips. What's not to love?

19. #19 smokehound, Oct 6, 2012
    Blagh, those false redheads piss me off.

People who hate on redheads are just jealous because theyre generally boring looking, with plain black, or brown hair...

Our hair looks fuckin amazing in the sun.

Natural redheads have the worst skin, most end up looking like the girl in the last pic of the OP.

Artificial red hair can be very nice though, especially on natural brunettes.
    What a fucking ignorant statement. Ive only met a small handful of natural redheads that look like that. Large blotchy freckles are RARE.

How about you post YOUR picture? I bet you're ugly as shit.

20. I will say fake red heads piss me off.
    Another great redhead trait is their hips and ass. I can deal with smaller boobs on redheads for sure.