21 year old and a 17 year old

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stew mack, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Ok, so theres this girl i met through a friend of mine. She's really cute and weve hung out bout 5 times and have been texting non stop. I'm starting to like her but the thing is i just turned 21 and she turns 17 in like a week. Am i on creeper status if i pursue her or do you guys think it's ok in this case i mean it is only 4 years. I'd love to get you guys' feedback i appreciate it

2. So you mean 21 year old and 16 year old? lol that is creeper status and jail bait

3. Better off to keep things low key and enjoy that pussy but dont make any permanent ties.. Think about it man.. U've been thru highschool drama already once.. U really wana make a second run thru it?

4. Better back off for a year....or maybe end up doing a year....or more...

5. Well I began dating my girlfriend when she was 16 and I was 20.She turned 17 in may and I'll be 21 next month.If you do it be prepared for the hey what is she doing here doesn't she have a curfew?Needless to say I haven't been happier then I am now.

6. Find an 18 year old. It's kinda creepy but the age of consent is sketchtastic.

In the words of Andre 3000, "Don't do it! Reconsider!"

7. Get em while they're young!

8. I say keep it on the DL sorta like the age thing, but do what makes you happy brotha. I am turning 23 in a month and my girl is just turning 19 in 2 days. Honestly she is the coolest girl I have been with, but I am happy and if you got a problem with it, well it aint your life so don't worry about it. If the parents are chill and your not gonna have any jail threats for any type of dumb reasons, then I don't see why not. Age is only a number. When people hit their 30's and the wife is 30 and the husband is 35 or 36 no one even second guesses it. It is just because we are still young so the gap seems worse.

9. Yeah, that's pretty creeper status. If she was almost 18... but almost 17? Man, you're treading in dangerous territory.

Not to mention, think of how much you changed between 16-18. 18-21. I, for one, was a very different person at 18 than I was at 16, and still now I'm a very different person than I was at 18.

You'd be better off both legally and when it come to relationship potential if you find someone a bit closer to your age. And, you know, maybe a legal adult. :p

10. Don't be that guy op... You're going to piss some people off

11. It's all in perspective OP. If I had met my wife when I was 21 she would have been 14. Right now you're in the land of jailbait and it's pretty creepy, but give it a few more years and you should be good to go.

12. grass on the field? play ball.. but srsly op, can't u find someone a tad bit closer to your own age? its not the age gap, its just shes 2 young.

13. If my husband had met me when he was 18, I would have been 9. :laughing:

Luckily that wasn't the case and we didn't meet until I was 18. Even then we spent quite a long time as friends before we ever considered becoming more than friends, seeing how we got along so absurdly well.

So yeah, there's some truth to the point about age being nothing but a number, but when it comes to 16/17 year olds, when you're already 21... that's real iffy territory.

Don't get yourself a statutory rape charge. I imagine that probably sucks a lot. ;)

14. Half your own age and add seven. This makes the appropriate age of a girl you can bang.

15. To me, I know a dude who's 20/21 who's dating a 17 yr old who looks older. If your both mature, I'd say go for it. Obviously don't flaunt the whole age thing (ever), and don't do it if she LOOKS legit 17. Whatever makes you happy.

16. As long as she is older for her age. Not really a big deal. Who can hate? 17 year old pussy is the best pussy I have ever gotten

17. pathetic op

3.5 billion women on earth

find one your own age

18. Congrats, your now considered a pedo in many states.