Attitude Summer Promo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 0vrcast, May 19, 2011.

1. Looks AWESOME! 9 Free seeds and the chance to win a motorcycle. The strains are pretty good too!

Cannabis seeds

2. im a day late :( i seen that today and was gonna make a thread about it. lmao.

i think its a great deal to be honest...idk how much 25 pounds is in USD exactly but i assume thats around 35-42 bucks...

the best part of the deal is the TGA beans but i can't believe you only get 1 bean of each tga strain...since tga doesnt make fems you have to risk only getting 1 female...or im sure some will get 2 males.

not their best choice of giveaway strains but worth it.

correct me if im wrong but the typical freebies you get (listed on the homepage of their site) when you reach certain spending levels is still on right?

if so then thats a REALLY sweet deal.

3. yes, that is the case :cool: :smoke:

4. If you really like the strain you can always pick and mix 2 of each.. Cheaper than a pack.. I only have experience with the vortex and 3-d so far, but germed two 3-d and got a female.. Germed one vortex.. Female..

I love tga! I've been waiting every month saying maybe next month will top it.. I think this month I am partaking.. :p

:smoke:

5. Its about time they gave away some TGA strains.With only 2 reg beans I hope I keep my good luck going.Germed 4 Gold seeds and all were females.Germed the 2 TH Seeds heavy duty fruity and got 2 females.But either way thats a great promo plus the regular UFO's.I'm going 4 it.But then again they got me for the last 5 promos.Cant help it this ones sweet.

6. its a great promo in my book...and smart marketin' by subcool...i would for sure buy a pick and mix or 2 of each ta make sure of female..or increase the odds...plus their stackin' their regular ufo on top of this..haven't really scoped it out..conf cheese should be sweet..sour cream gets good reviews..like dna...nevr ran th seeds...overall..way better genetics than usual tude freebies...their already cherry picked..just ordered the headband....dont think it will be around for the special...im in:hello:i'll find something..anybody run cali connect gear..love the strain descriptions:smoke:

7. not a fan of sub's gear. as a matter of fact, i know a few large growers, and they aren't either. word is, all show, and no go, lol.....

8. #8 CL4P-TP, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011

you mean.. Arjan, Matt Riot, & Rezdog? :eek::cool::smoke:

9. THseeds gave away the same seeds from the March promo but haven't grown them yet
    I would sell the bike though and keep the money
    I need it more than a bike at this point :p

10. Exactly.. I don't really need a bike.. If I magically won this one then I'd sell it over the internet to someone and let them deal with the shipping.. I'm not paying to recieve a free bike especially when I'm responsible to ship it overseas.. :eek:

Now for the seeds though.. I think I'll keep a hold of those :D I mainly want that Chernobyl

TGA Subcool Seeds Chernobyl is a hybrid of Train Wreck X Trinity X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen.
    When I came out west I started on a Quest for the best Trainwreck cutting I could find. I was not impressed with the Arcata cutting as it was to tall to slow and to bi-sexual for my taste. I had written off this legendary strain until I came across an amazing plant discovered by Smokescreen. Found inside a bag of Dank of the few seeds found one female exhibited all the traits of the famous wreck without producing a single male stamen even late into budding. The complex late colouring is a thing of beauty and the potency of this mother is epic. Extremely potent smoking just a few bowls is an adventure in repertory failure and flat lining your brain waves. We decided to combine this incredible female with the genetics of Jack the Ripper. Chernobyl can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors. Best way to grow is topped early and trained to stay as low as possible. Chernobyl gets huge outdoors. Flowering time for cannabis seeds is 8-9 weeks. Taste like Lime Slurpee or Sherbert and high is strong and pleasant very good for pain relief without paranoia.

On the 3-d the description was almost perfect of the 3-d.. Hopefully that means this one will be too.. :hello:

11. tell me about it...like a tool i almost placed an order before noticing that there was a huge promo going on in a few weeks...i had all my items in my cart and i was ready to check out when i noticed the promo! i would have been so pissed if i went through with the order and THEN found out. lol

ive been waiting for some tga freebies as well!

i really wish they'd release fem versions of their beans... it would be easier for me who is pressed for space/money at times for my grows. however if i get a fem from one of those beans i'll probably make S1's so i can use them later

12. well there went our free tga strains for the summer promo.They changed the seeds.No tga's.that sucks.I am a little ticked.

13. Oh no! Did they? I'll have to check.. I will be pissed.. :devious::p

Damn.. I may or may not partake now.. I might just order from single seed instead..

14. yeah..they did...but thats still somethin' i cant pass up..the freebies are all pretty good strains and breeders for sure and on the regs ya get 2 each improvin' odds ta get a female...best special i have seen em run...and some how i think we'll be seein' tga gear before summers over....but then again...high...my names deacon....and im a strain whore:eek:

15. the deal now is:

1 x Reserva Privada - Confidential Cheese Fem

2 x T.H Seeds - S.A.G.E Reg

1 x DNA Genetics - Sour Cream Fem

1 x T.H Seeds - Burmese Kush Fem

1 x DNA Genetics - Connie Chung Fem

1 x DinaFem - Original Amnesia Fem

1 x G13 Labs - Pineapple Express Fem

2 x DNA Genetics - Hash plant Haze Reg

even though they took the tga away (and i been wanting to sample some tga very badly since i picked up some tga bud and it was awesome) these beans are slightly making up for that.

Hashplant Haze should be GREAT. (well i hope).

id say im pretty excited to try just about all the strains they are offering now...plus we get the ufo's! :hello:

at this point i feel its a crime not to place an order...i mean we're all looking at at least 12 beans for spending 25 euros...granted i dont know how much 25 euros is in usd exactly but i imagine its about 40 bucks give or take.

16. Time for me to go look em up.. :p

17. Confidential Cheese = 7.99

S.A.G.E. X 2 = 13.98 ( estimate)

Sour Cream = 6.99

Burmese Kush
    = 8.49

Connie Chung = 9.99

Pineapple Express = 8.99

Hash Plant Haze
    X2 = 9.98 (estimate)

Amnesia Haze = 8.49

Total = 74.90 ( worth of product, for spending 25 GBP)

( Prices in sterling for my C&P ease :smoke:)

WOW !!! the loss of the TGA sucks, kinda :eek: ( look, getting two of any reg. seed is better then 1 of different strains IMHO), but like I am gonna pass this up.

Matter of fact .. I'll prolly go straight Pick'n'Mix just to maximize selection( starting with a Dinafem seed, since that adds a Crit + ) ... the Ganja Lord knows I do not NEED em ...but when is comes to strains ..I agree with Gordon Gekko ...."greed is good".

Plus the Pick'n'Mix route on these kind of deals keeps costs way down I have found.

Wharf

P.S. kinda makes me wonder WTF is their overhead.and wholesale costs are though, huh ?

18. I am certainly jumping in on this one as well. There are always more strains to have and the free beans are not bad at all.

19. Not as bad as I thought it would be, but I will miss the tga.. :(

Oh well.. I have my order ready and a few alternates selected so I'll let you know on seed day how it goes :D:wave:

20. Damn they changed it. That blows!!