need some autoflowering seeds with some specs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by findme, Jan 10, 2011.

1. My closet has massive light leaks and I figure I might as well just get some autoflowering seeds. I don't really know of a way to fix the light leaks which is the main problem. I have some non autos growing right now in another room but after this harvest I cant use that room anymore.

so... What am I looking for?
    an autoflowering plant that is fast flowering high thc% with a big yield AND easy to trim when harvesting ( deal breaker because I hate to trim with a passion). If they have regular seeds thats a major plus because I'd like to breed some autos with some non auto strains I got \t\t\t\t\t\t

2. Im chasing info on similar products, please forgive me if it seems like im hijaking your thread but ill give you what ive got so far. And this is going to be long, so go have a cone and come back.

Auto flowering strains are being championed in the u.k u.s canada and spain. At present (as far as i know and this is not gospel so if i screw it up please correct me.) Low ryder was the original stabilised autoflowering and was met around the world with little fan fair due to its small stature and hemp like qualities. From there intensive breeding was done through Mdanzig and low life seeds to produce the lr2. More potent bigger yields, i loose track of the pedigree due to a long absence from the cannabis forums. LR2 was stabilised and crossed with AK 47 to form the lr2 x ak47. And this pheno the lr2 x ak47 was used as the staple to produce the majority of auto strains. This is evident in a lot of the seed banks that claim the lr2 cross or ak47 cross was the basis for many pheno. From here it was crossed with many landraces, kush's afghans lemon skunks diesels to produce the abundance of autoflowering strains available.

Demand from the growing community requested the same autoflowering traits but in larger yields and to my knowledge several breeding houses have picked up this challenge. Nirvana seeds has produced a large 1-2 m auto flower "nirvana sky"

Dinafem have produced a mid autoflowering haze, the name escapes me

Short stuff has produced the Russian rocket fuel which is a mid to larger yielder

Sagarmantha seeds (?) has produced the ak48 which is a central collar mid yielder and several other seed banks have competing varieties.

there is the critical mass and maxi gom. both mid size yields maxi gom being the larger. from grass o matic

The breeder stitch has produced the onyx and a few others.

Dr green thumb has also stabilised a pakistan auto which i read somewhere was the largest yielding auto flower on the market.... but who trust what you read on the net?

And this is about the extent of my knowledge. Im looking for feminised autoflowering strains that match the charecteristics of the maxi- gom. A large central collar autoflower that stays under 1 metre. Options are present in the russian rocket fuel but this from what i can tell stretches laterally a fair bit. So my querstion is this. Can anybody reccomend any other autoflowering strains that are mid yielders and by mid i mean at least 3 oz per plant. If so give me some love and drop me some info. All of these strains appear to be stabilised with a thc content of around 14 % and thats fine with me, anything stronger is also a plus.
    Are there any growers out there that are routinely growing these mid yielding auto's indoors or out that can shine a light on there preferences and why. I intend to grow outdoors and would like to plant and harvest several diffwerent autoflowering strains at one time that herald from different continents and thus gene pools. To me it doesnt matter how strong a plant is, i get immune to it after half an ounce and i would like to plant and harvest several strains outdoors all year round that offer variety. Any plant yielding 3 ounces plus but no bigger than a metre to avoid detection.... Lots of variables in that question..... any punters. Im looking at the maxi gom / onyx/ (ak47 or 48 (any reports on the difference between these two). Will only use stabilised strains from reputed seed banks that mail to Australia. Phew that near killed me.

3. Stay away from auto flowering seeds - they're crap. Ditch weed crosses for the totally gullible.

4. Ridiculous statement. Autos have there place and there are people that require that type of grow. Without the Auto flower strains, I would be unable to grow at all. I can grow now because of the auto drawfs, its a fun hobby with a reward. I guess because I dont live in Cali and cant dedicate time and grow space required for a regular strain, that makes me gullible.

5. Autos have come along way. I would most certainly keep those Auto grows seperate from others as not to tie in unwanted seed from uncontolled crossing. Basically keep Auto's with autos, especially Auto Feminized hermies I would be scared of those.

6. Yeah, only the people that can't tell time. :rolleyes:

7. #7 stlsoldier531, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    WOW!! You are truly an Idiot .. lol .. Have you had experience with an Auto?? And no .. I'm not talking about Lowryder 1 .. there have been 100s of auto added to the market since then ..

I really wish Stupid Idiots like you would stay off the forums .. get a life .. you must be lonely and have nothing else to do other than get on a forum and talk crap ..

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR