Which seeds for indoors for the biggest yield?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by canabisfan, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Hi,

I'm wondering which kind of seeds guarantees biggest yield in indoor cultivation.

How about "SKUNK #1" seeds - how big yield can be achieved from this seed.

According to Your environment please provide seed name and the Yield from one plant.

Thanks for Your opinions.

2. critical mass from mr nice seeds.....im gonna be buying some here real soon. its great quality and is for the commercial grower.

3. critical mass is A+ on yield but you can get similar yields off other strains once you master them.

4. purple kush, sensi star, a-train, blueberry from clones of seeds i started (except the purple kush)(i mention this because some phenos are different, and if your gonna grow 1 strain out specifically u might as well know its pedigree so that you can better manage its growth)
    just a few i've grown out so many times to the point that I know exactly what the plant is gonna do before it does it.. everything from PPM to flushing and all the nutrients it likes inbetween.

5. Dude, check out Highgrade's super strains. 8 oz per female in hydro. they're at the very top of the qweb page: highgrade-seeds.com/seedlist.html

PURPLE CINDY:

[​IMG]

FULL GROW REPORT HERE: http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/209189-purple-cindy-aero-space-shuttle.html