The U.S Government Is ON To Highgrade DO NOT ORDER

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DaddyBlunt, Jul 30, 2008.

1. My mom work for the U.S Post on New York and all I can say is You are a Dumn ASS if you keep on Buying and ordering from Canada. This is 2008 they are allowing this shit to come for a period of time they have tracking tape that is clear transparent and the have this new Scaner which can detect the embryo that are inside of Seeds. Dont listen to me and Get fucked in the ass by some big black guy if YOU WANT:cool:

2. lol..........

you scared yet?

3. So your saying they are letting the seeds go through so they can come bust in later?

4. You're a loser and a liar. Get a brain.

5. You should probably revise that so you don't look like a complete fucking retard, and so it makes some sense.

6. LOL I'm with muzikman

7. I hope your fucking wrong. I just ordered from them. You got me paranoid.

8. This actually isnt the first time Ive heard this. I dont know if I believe the whole gps tracking device thing though, I mean, most people will throw the packaging away and it will end up in a landfill. Besides that, I dont think they would scan every single envelope just for seeds.

9. Okay it's perfectly possible that the gov't knows about highgrade and eventually they'll prolly bust in the doors and fuck everyone who's ordered lots of seeds from them. But your just stupid, all your posts you talk like you didn't even pass middle school and say random shit. I wish we could vote people out of GC, hell i'm gonna start.... (1) Vote for DaddyBlunt to be barred from GC.

10. This is by far the dumbest shit I've read within the past... 30 minutes...

11. So if i order seeds from hgs and they didnt get intercepted, does that mean they dont know you order seeds? Because I dont want to get busted in on.
    My seeds arrived but would the government not take them just so they could bust me later?

12. this is by far the dumbest thing ive read since... well.. the last time i read one of his threads :/

13. yea maybe they set up a sting for the guy who order hundreads of seeds from hgs, and im not saying that clear tape trackers arent possible, more likely probable, but after all this, it is still not worth what you speak of. people who go big, go down. stay under the radar, shit, you can still have more than enough to make some cash and smoke all ur friends out. just dont be a a dumbass-thats it

14. this guys been posting bullshit about the GVT and all sorts of shit regarding police tracking you down, dont even reply, let him sit in his own shit.

15. Clear type that when scanned shows what a marijuana embryo looks like lol. I dont think every type of seed has a different embryo anyways. I know some people are going to be paranoid because of this and thats exactly what the guy is trying to make you feel like lol. I would think the dea has better things to do then to try catch someone getting 10 seeds.

16. DaddyBlunt is out on a day pass and is blowing gas from his mouth. This idiot really needs to take his meds regularly. :wave:

17. owned.

18. Durka man you're gullible as hell. You were just singing the praises of High Grade the other night like you're an old pro and now you're shook over some tweeker fantasy about gps tape. Please.

19. I believe his dad breast feeds him!

im stoned:hello:

20. No not every envelope, just the ones from a certain address, although i think this is not the case and op lay off the strawberry quick