alaskan thunderfuck seeds? anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by mjboy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. im looking for seeds from the alaskan thunderfuck anyone?

2. use your search button and google mtf doesnt exist and wont ever again you will get conflicting inputs but it doesnt exist any longer.

3. reminds me of the band alabama thunder pussy...lol

4. wow now that really sucks. ok thanks

5. #5 Floydian, Apr 23, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

• Like Like x 1
  6. i havent seen atf in about 4-5 years- and before then i had a constant supply...

well some kid like a month ago was doin a little show and tell at a party- and tried to tell me he had atf... psh this assclown had a giant lime green fluffy-nug, that was dry and crispy. 3 qualities that atf never had; atf was always dark jade and had a coat of white crystals that almost looked like white out; and was never dry... when it cured properly it was harder than a rock... god i miss that shit

7. thanks for the information guys and i hope that strain comes back some day.

8. How would plants bud on constant sunlight?

9. they cant . you have to follow the right schedule for them

10. i don't know if you guys know what your talkin about. i remember finding atf seeds somewhere a week or two ago and withing the past year i've got it three different times, and each time it has that distinctive ATF kick, totaly different from nothern lights so don't tell me it just depends on where it's grown, cuz all the ATF bud i get is ATF. i rest my case.

11. As said before, it's a clone only strain... a VERY rare clone only strain... I've been searching for 5 years (since I started growing) for this strain, and I'm FINALLY going to get clones of it from a friend in Oregon. He confirmed that it is completely different from the Matanuska Tundra he's grown. He said that it's much more of a sativa and is much more vigorous than tundra

12. Bottom line is, if you find ATF/Matanuska Thunder Fuck in seed form from anybody but a local breederit's not the real strain

13. #13 Usual_suspect, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    I could kill you lot!!!! I'd never heard of this strain until reading this post, now ive been up all night reading about it and I want in!!!!

Maybe Alaska for next holiday!

This stuff sounds amazing and I bet half the people who think they have smoked it, have not.

Google even lead me here http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/323491-alaskan-thunderfuck.html

Take a look if you have not already its got pictures of it.

Im like one of Pavlov's dogs now! +rep to mjboy for opening my eyes to another strain.

14. i already found it and it was great.

15. #15 tbone9044, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    I'm gonna be starting some of these for my indoor/outdoor grow shortly....let's see how they measure up

[​IMG]

16. it was 1986 a friend of mines older sistwer had a boyfriend who had just returned
    from alaska with what they were calling the thunder
    well i tried a solid bng hit and was blown away by the taste and the solidity of the smoke i coughed were i felt like i was going to pass out i remember thinking to myself fuck who has this were is this strain and one day shit if it gets lost its gone..forever wondered
    if i would ever get to try that now i see a few different strain out there could it be that same stuff from 86

17. They can do anything you want them to.

18. Very nice, were they expensive?

Good luck, keep us posted!

19. One of the Grow Bibles we have has the story of Matanuska Thunderfuck. Apparently the original creator of the strain got busted and sent to jail, so he destroyed all of his plants and took all the strain information with him when he got locked up. That's why nobody knows for sure what the Mother/Father strains are in it, unless they heard it from the source himself. I'm pretty sure at some point there were clones of it floating around, and hell, maybe the real deal is still being passed around back in Alaska. Who knows?

I forgot which seed bank is introducing it, but there's a strain coming out called Cherry Thunderfuck that supposedly has some Thunderfuck heritage in it. Mmmmm I've had my eye on that fuck forever! 2009 release date. Sorry for not remembering the seed bank name, I'm sure a couple google searches might find it!

20. #20 tbone9044, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009

I don't remember exactly what I paid for them, I've had them for sometime now...but they ARE from Brothers Grimm stock....

This is the description they give:

Breeder's Description - 'Matanuska Thunder'
    The Brothers Grimm are happy to offer this mysterious strain after receiving numerous requests. BG began with a clone obtained from an Alaskan biker who has been growing it for years up north. Mantanuska is a 40/60 Sativa/Indica hybrid, bred for an indoor environment. These plants produce enormous, rock-hard buds with an intensely skunky smell and flavor, not to mention the legendary high.