Buying seeds online?

Discussion in 'Security' started by Dr b1rd, Aug 9, 2010.

1. If i buy seeds online using my credit card wont my bank see that I am buying marijuana seeds from a seedbank website :confused:

2. It should show up as something like "webbuy" it wont say "marijuana seeds" dont worry :p :D

3. yah thats straight, but off topic does a prepaid master card gift card work?

4. ok thanks:smoke:

5. It will, but read the back of the card before you buy and make sure that it is viable for INTERNATIONAL. Many are just for US, go to customer service, often not the ones by the cashier.

LaterZ

6. there is a whole stickie on seed bank security in the seed bank forums.

7. Better not to use a credit card because doing so would leave a permanent paper trail. True that the seedbank puts the charge through under some vague nondescript name, but if there ever was a LEO investigation they would come to know what to look for. Chances are remote, and it's never happened, but why leave a paper trail if you don't have to?

8. I never use my credit card for anything that can be linked back to growing, not seeds, equipment, etc. I send cash until i discovered planetskunk where i can deposit money directly into their account. Best to never leave a trail, good to be a bit paranoid-but that just me.

9. You mentioned planetskunk, do they ship to the US? If so, did everything arrive ok for you?

10. I'm pretty sure they do but best check their site and shipping info to find out. They arrived fast the 1st time, I think about 6-7days to Australia which is fast. However my recent order never arrived, I emailed a few weeks after the order and they said too bad. Its one of those things I suppose- maybe customs here intercepted it, maybe it was lost in the mail could happen to any seedbank. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt considering I've only heard good from others that have used them so i'll go there again

11. Hehe, it seems no one from the US really orders seeds online... thanks for the input though, that is nice to know about the lost shipments so I don't freak out about getting arrested. Anyone in the US actually ordered seeds and received them?

12. lmao.............

13. 10 for 10 using the tude and prepaid visa...got my latest yesterday:wave:i order seeds...lots:smoking:to se us

14. Just a question, do any of your seeds come from Holland/Netherlands (I know its offensive or something say use the two interchangeably but wat evs) or do you order from UK shippers? Thanks though bro, that is actually really comforting to know that SOMEONE in the US orders seeds and actually gets them. My plan (I'm paranoid as shit):

1. Prepaid Visa.
    2. Order from local library, don't use sign in sheet properly.
    3. Order 3 strains of seeds from one manufacturer (1 shipment, one chance of getting nabbed).
    4. Check mail and fucking pray.

Sound straight? On a side note, I'm goin Blueberry, Orange Bud, and either Afghan Kush, Purple #1, or "Titan's Haze" which is a custom strain, little skeptical about that one though. Thanks again bro :hello:!

15. i go non stealth from attitude.....netspend.com is the site for my card...put what your order cost plus 2% for exchange rate...this is where people fuck up..if you order stealth shipping and it doesn.t fit your mail slot..you will have to go to post office and sigh for it....i use non stealth....1 of a 100,000,000 bublle envelopes mauiled a day..dont fuck around with the delivery address..if you cant get it where you are..get a freinds address...and see if you can find 1 post on grass city:D about someone actually getting arrested for a small seed order. i cant find 1

16. Cool, thanks man, I'm lookin for some other good lookin' UK seedbanks. I'm playin it safe as possible ;). Maybe next year I'll check with a Holland manufacturer.

+rep

17. don't order frm AMS.. Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds,,which is where it sounds like you are getting ready to order from ..

the Seed Boutique, the Attitude, or Nirvana ...

18. Thank you very much, are these all UK shippers? Have you ordered from within the US?