Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think cannabis is bad for me....but it enhanced my cognitive skills to crazy levels

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by danik420, Jan 19, 2012.

1. So, let me start off by saying I blaze every day. Now as I am prone to like good things and have two extreme levels - hate or love - it hasn't been helping me much in terms of societal progress. I cancel all social contact when I am high (which is everyday) because my eyes become red as the devil's dick and it is generally uncomfortable for me to be high around sober people. Also, when I smoke that means I rarely go to class and skip class to drive around listening to music etc.

The thing is though that I've been noticing weird above average perception skills when I'm high. For example, I realize or remember something that I wouldn't while sober. I knew weed wasn't "bad" since the beginning but to think some sort of neurogenetic cell enhancement is occuring in my brain is unbelievable! Let me provide some examples:

- Whenever I'm high I start remembering these very vivid memories that I never would of thought of when sober.

- I realized my car was long overdue for an oil change. The mechanic said if I went much longer the car would've gone to heaven.

- The other day at my cottage, the hot water was going to be turned off for a day due to repairs. My dad told me to fill up buckets of cold water so we can flush the toilet. I didn't consider or think this through so I filled up 5 huge buckets full of cold water and carried them all around the house. Later on that day, I smoked a crapload. Suddenly, I started asking myself why the fuck did I just carry heavy buckets around the house when they're only turning off the hot water, not cold as well. We would still be able to flush the toilet. This revelation was a small one, but I hope you get the point.

So what's going on here with the weed? Cell growth? Placebo? For me it doesn't change my perspective, it literally solves my problems I wouldn't even begin to acknowledge sober.

2. lol yep you've smoked too much weed

3. use rhotos for the eyes

4. Youd b fine if cannabis was widely accepted/legal i guess?
    Common problem, easily fixed

5. It's a mild psychedelic.

It's giving you a different perspective of reality, it's also broadening your mind and expanding your conscious.

If you are at all interested in my post then please MSG me and I'll explain better.

I cannot discuss any further on this forum because it's against the rules.