Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just smoked a J

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0 Darth Vader 0, Jul 16, 2011.

1. And I was thinking what if weed were legalized, and the government put millions into weed. I was imagining them making an ULTIMATE WEED strain that makes the best we have now look like trash.... I know its not plausible....But I'm high and it works in my head....

2. and they could make killer money on it, instead of being like 40 an eighth of danks, it could be 50 an eighth, and they would be making like 20% tax, that would get us out of this debt for sure.

3. you guys are high.:smoke:

4. im just looking forward to green cigarettes. just whipping out a pack and getting my blaze on whenever the fuck i likee you know what im sayin

5. Hon, the government grows schwag!

Irv Rosenfeld: World Record Joint Smoker | The NORML Stash Blog

The sad thing for Irv is that the ganja the feds grow for him is the schwaggiest of the schwag. This is the marijuana grown by Dr. ElSohly in Mississippi and it’s about 4%-5% THC. They don’t bother to manicure the bud much before grinding, so the joints contain stems and leaves and the occasional seed. So don’t be too surprised when he tells you that smoking it doesn’t get him high.

I’ve also had the pleasure of knowing another of the four remaining IND patients, Elvy Musikka. She has the benefit of being both a federal medical marijuana patient and an Oregon state medical marijuana patient. She can tell you better than anyone the difference between federal schwag and Oregon’s finest, and the race isn’t even close.

If we get a "super strain", it will come from one of you kids, or an old hippie!

6. when its legal i hope they allow public smoking, it would be nice to go down to a park or river and blaze...

7. DUDE that'd be the shit! And we could all chill in a park smoking super awesome sank that the gobernent makes for us!!

8. You can go down to a park or river and blaze anyway... those are some of the best places to publicly blaze actually

9. 50 an eighth while legal?

Lol, try like $20 an ounce

10. The government will regulate the price and tax it, thus keeping prices up, just like cigs and alcohol.

11. Personally I wouldn't want the government touching anything that I smoke and put into my body. As you might have known they fuck everything up, don't need them fucking up Cannabis :D

12. They will also probably lace it with chemicals like they do to cigarette's in an attempt to make it addictive and profit even more.

13. Marijuana is more fun illegal, if you don't get caught.

14. :rolleyes: that doesn't make any sense saying something like that.

15. I see the government regulating it's potency and carry amount but I can't imagine them spending millions into it's production for users haha

16. They will also probably lace it with chemicals like they do to cigarette's in an attempt to make it addictive and profit even more.

Cannabis, unlike tobacco and liquor, is just too dang easy to grow and "prossess"! The "ganja genie" is out of the bottle! No way to put it back in! LOL

And if you want sensible legalization laws - like home grown being tax free until it is sold (just like tomatoes)- you better get busy and become an activist!

17. Yeah, as Storm Crow said the government grows some bullshit. They don't care enough about or know enough about marijuana to really grow some good weed. I'd probably get higher smoking my joint ashes than some GI funded bullshit.

I wouldn't want the government touching my cannabis anyway. Too little respect for the herb.

18. Of course marijuana would be cool to be legal. BUT it's still of one those things like when you turn 21 and buying/drinking alcohol just isn't as fun as those crazy times of being a minor and getting away it.

19. Legalization will leave growers everywhere growing the best strains they can. Legalize it

20. It's not like the government brews beer... Why would they control it's production? I agree it would be higher quality but because of competition between private manufacturers