Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is your least favorite part about smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by noahluv, Feb 20, 2011.

1. There's some obvious ones, like phlegm, coughing, but is there anything that just bothers you for some reason?

Personally, I hate having to break apart a beautiful perfect bud...:(

That and when I screw up a joint I have to tear it open and it's just such a pain... ruined my last maple flavored paper that way:mad:

what about you guys?

P.S.

sorry if this is already a thread....

2. i haaate packing bowls.
    and thats why i got a grinder, so I wont have to hand bust lol.

3. i hate having cotton mouth/smokers breathe, the worst.

4. This is kinda apprentice.

5. Pretty much my thing too. Smoking smoking smoking.... loading loading... oh crap. Nothing in there... grinding grinding grinding

Just gets old quick. If only you could pack all of your weed into one bowl...

6. I'm sure seasoned tokers have little things they dislike.:smoke:

7. I hate when the end of the blunt gets resiny and gets all over your lips and hand..

8. Smoking a blunt to the nub.
    Flicking the cherry out on a j.
    Remembering an awesome story when you're pulling and then not being able to even form a sentence afterwards.
    Hearing yourself talk high.

oh and looking like a dumbass licking your lips from cottonmouth

9. #3 for me lmao

10. ..when i run out.

11. Rippin up beautiful bud
    Gettin drowsy
    Runnin out

12. #12 doobie355, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    My friends always come over when I get a new sack...
    Always gone before they leave -.-

13. Bong water on the carpet fo' sho'!

14. Coming down.

15. Rolling joints -.-

damn I miss my Bong =(

16. i hate that evertime i re up either my papers r half way thru n i dont kno..my bic is on low...and i hate the fact that weed doesnt last :(

17. crushing great bud with my fingers(i need a grinder)

thats bout all, cuzz i hardly get the munchies, and cottonmouth doesnt bother me,

18. When someone kills your high.

19. When I'm desperate and I'm rolling a joint if I don't have any clean unused unprinted cardboard I make a filter from something like the front page of a magazine, ya know that thin cardboard/ thick paper material? Yeah...

When your coming to your last few hits and the ink starts to get runny your either drinking ink or inhaling it...

20. [​IMG]

edit: i hate smoking mids cause i dont like picking out seeds or huge stems..., and i hate coming down because i get all tired and stuff.