Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got some kief and want some hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BoNgS~N~JoInTs, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Waddup, showed a couple of friends how i make hash and they thought it was very cool and worked well. Thought i would share with everyone:

Materials:
    cellophane (cigarette wrappers work good)
    kief powder (higher qualities work best!)
    stove
    frying pan
    newspaper
    Wine bottle

ok now for the procedure:
    Step1: place your kief powder DIRECTLY in the center of your cellophane all in a tall pile rather than a wide flat one and fold it into a nice tight package, make sure the kief is all together in the pile!

Step2: now cut a piece of newspaper big enough to wrap up the kief in the wrap. Get it a bit MOIST, to wet and you'll have wet hash to dry and your house will smell like burning newspaper.wrap the package in the moist newspaper.

step3: Now put the whole thing on a hot frying pan and cook for 45-60 seconds. Flip the package every 15 seconds or so. Try and do this until the whole package is pretty warm. If not done long enough you will get a more flakier hash.

step4: Take the package right off the frying pan and roll over it many times with the wine bottle. Unwrap the whole thing very carefully and there you go some nice blonde, dank hashish! and if you are patient throw it in the freezer for as long as you can wait as soon as your done rolling over it, the longer you wait the more solid your hash gets.

I've done this many times and get a very potent solid smoke every time. Please try this out it works very well and let me know what you think. peace.

2. Thanks for the contribution though, man, I appreciate that. I mean, what if someone doesnt have an iron. I'm spouting nonsense because I am so sick, so forgive if I sound like something dumb.

3. or you could just fold it up in wax paper and iron it, which would be much easier and less time consuming

4. ^ what if you dont have an iron? :D

lol. What ever flotds your boat.

5. yea if you don't have an iron this way is definatly the way to go.......has worked everytime for me with no melting plastic or nonsense.

6. *BUMP*

This works FANTASTIC!! I made a stick of .5g hash in less than 10 minutes!

7. This is a great method! Now I need some bud though, :(

8. Kool method.

Although, I'll prolly just sprinkle the kief on top of a bowl.

9. what i did to make my hash, was just get some kief moist, put it in the corner of a baggie, tighten it up, and press down super hard with the bottom of my grinder.

10. i used that smae method BNJ , it works great and its easy

11. Thats definetly the most buncha crap I ever heard lmao u don't need all that!!!
    A wine bottle??? LMFAO

You need around $500 or...

1.) Kief/Pollen Box (with a silk screen)
    2.) A cheap Sharpestone grinder (Can Find on eBay)
    3.) A Piecemaker Pollen Press (This sweet thing applies 3 tons of pressure to the kief)
    3.) Buds (higher quality the better)

Grind up your buds (sux but it's worth it)
    Sift the shake in your kief box, Get the Kief you collected and put it through the fine grinder screen (make sure to tap it through not push it through this ensures quality)

And the last step... put the kief in your piecemaker press... Press gently until u feel it pressing the kief then turn it as hard as you can wait 30 sec and turn as hard as u can
    (repeat once or twice as u feel its needed but be carefull and make sure to WASH the piecemaker press EVERY TIME or your top cap will get stuck like mine is lmao!

And from that you get

The Best Bomb Ass Hash U'll Ever Smoke!!! :smoke:

Unless you got crappy buds! & in that case throw em away Lol
    Jk you might have to use some heat just hold the press above a stove or heaterfor 1 min or so. For horrible crappy crap crap use a drop of ISO alcohol or olive oil to hold it together.

* Also in case you think this is an expensive method I want you to know your a cheap ass too so you don't feel left out.