Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked up a fat O of some FL crippie...pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlitzedinBokey, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Yo... I picked this up fat O tonight, there are 2 different strains...it weighed out to be 31.5g and set me back $360 for some sticky icky crippie...heres the pics they didnt really turn out that great but the buds smell fruity and are pretty dense, full of orange, red ,and some purple hairs, and full of crystals its the shit that killed superman, CRIPtonite...

Edit: the 4th pic is prob the best quality pic i could get

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ouch! 360

3. ^^^as i said shitty quality pics...had to use my roommates camera...

4. yeah 360 is a bit taxed...im assuming ur from boca? ive picked up some very nice buds around there, but 325 is as high id go for what your prolly gettin

5. its 320 for the O and 40 for the extra 1/8th...not a bad deal for around here

6. to tell ya the truth that kinda looks like the same bud my friend just picked up from springs (if u kno where im talkin about) then again the quality of the pics is not to great so im prolly wrong.

7. yea man shitty pics but its the best i could do...trust me 1 bowl to my dome gets me right where i need to be...shits full of crystals and smells up the room when i open up my mason jar

8. oh sorry I thought you meant an OZ for 360, NM.

9. looks like nice beasters...runs for 300 an O here S.E. USA

10. yup looks like beasters/ commercial dank, i cant tell 100% tho because the pics are blurry..

but if it is the herb that im talkin about your weed should be a little damp/moist and smell kinda bland, that shit isn't krippy but i cant see your weed in person so nice score gettin hefty ounce but thats prolly because your dude felt bad sellin you nomal dank at krippy prices .02

11. after a second lookove im positive its beasters/commercial,

look at all the untrimed leafs on your nuggets,

its not manicured,

but if you get real high off dank thats great

12. DAMN, i feel bad for you americans.
    your prices are so high.
    $40 AMERICAN for 1/8th?
    its about $20 canadian.. so that would roughly work out 2 $16.89 USD
    and 360 for the O? You can pick em up for about 160 CAD which roughly works
    out 2 $135.18 USD

I think you should all move to Canada and we can smoke cheaply priced canadian Herb :p hehehe.

13. soo true luravex...

the canadian prices look even sexier when buying in bulk :D

14. Looks nice, but you should have put the bud on some white paper when you were taking the pictures so we could see the contrast. Looks delicious though. Were in fl did you get that shit?

15. yeah looks like some nice bud man, i wish i hjad tht amount on me

16. The weed is all fine and dandy, but where can I get one of those badass glass trays?

17. lol publix for like 4.99...its plastic but we got it to roll on cause it looks like pot leafs kinda

18. yea i shoulda prob used white paper behind the pics....the price was 320 for the O and he threw me an 1/8 for 40 so a total of 360...the nugs are fluffy and smell up the room when i open up my jar trust me its well worth the cash....

edit: the bud that is kinda leafy is the extra 1/8 the whole other O is the top left bud in the 4th pic...

19. I dunno why so many people think they can tell how potent weed is by just lookin at it. You can't judge a book by its cover... Same w/weed...

Good find, though the price is a bit steep. I'd pay $300 max for an O of headies, and it'd better be somethin like Sour Diesel, or Trainwreck, or Jack Herrer for that much. If it's just some regular dank... $250 for the O... Max... :D

20. Yep...commerical can be noted by extra leaf (more weight that ain't actual buds) and harsher green look.

I wouldn't have dropped more then 300 on that and I'm hurtin' dry right now.

Bitch a bit (nicely) about it and get that shit down dude...it's commerical and it's going at hand trimmed slow cure dank prices.