Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any 60's 70s Tokers that KNEW or Were somewhat affiliated with George Jung?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jul 7, 2010.

1. I love the movie blow and hes pretty much the one that brought DANK weed to the US, I was wondering if anyone on the west coast, california, manhatten beach actually saw or knew george jung or were some what affilated with this legend

2. mmm not a bad question.

edit: (I mainly posted that so it would be easier for me to find this thread at a later date.)

3. lol that would be insane.. im sure statistically there might be a handful of people but i wonder if they'll see this thread.

4. iv never seen the movie, yet its been on my saved on demand for like 2 months! i thought it was about pablo escobar?

5. #5 BaronMunchausen, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    My current girlfriends dad used to party with Jung. He still parties his ass off. Used to party with Lil' Wayne (til he got locked up) still parties with the rolling stones and Motley Crue... Regardless to say he's pretty badass. We're hella close, since I'm dating his daughter and all, but its also due to the fact that I get some of the best herb he's ever smoked. Which by far is a giant compliment considering I grow it myself and he's toked with Snoop, Wayne, Tupac etc... He's kick ass.

EDIT: I wasn't really affiliated but let me tell you, getting this guy baked off his ass and listening to these crazy stories he has. Awesome......

6. dude, I was watching the movie last night, for the first time, I was sitting there tripping balls stoned with my bro.

7. You're going to get a lot of BS asking that question in here..

Great movie though man:D

8. I wasnt aware he brought over dank? I thought he smuggled mainly mexican schwag, before smuggling over cocaine of course.

9. yea dude back in the days me and ol G jung used to smoke em back to back on the way to tijuauana where we'd get 50-60 more bricks and smoke about 25 joints on the way back. yeaaaaa those were the days:smoking:

10. Fuck thats trippy as fuck I was watching it last night with my bro too. sad movie but really fucking great.

11. I was actually one of the cops that arrested him.

12. That is correct. He didn't bring over dank to the U.S. it was brick weed. The growers already in the U.S. provided the dank.

13. Really? Well i figured since in the begining with tuna bringing 'oregano' after they went to derek that had some very nice nugs, atleast that what it looked like on the table, so after he got that i would figure he wouldnt get shitty mexican weed when he knew the profit avaliable in good shit

14. That's awesome.

15. blow is a great movie and hes getting released soon

16. 2015 i think it is, how old will he be?

17. ahahhahhahaha

18. he knew the profit in quantity... not quality... also its a movie so fo course the buds will look nice ;)

19. this movie is super legit. i hope that the day he gets out he lights a fat blunt.

20. yeah he was cool. too bad hes like insane now