Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with parents if youre young

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hewp, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Jw who has parents who enjoy the reefer and have you ever smoked with them?

My mom has smoked for about 10 years and when I came clean and told her I smoked heavily since I was 16 (Im 18 and graduated hs with a 3.5 gpa and am going to college this fall) we couldnt pass the opportunity to trade some nugs and blaze up together.

Now once or twice a week me and mom trade some buds from our stashes and I gave her a less sketchy hook up.:smoking:

2. Haha, I finally smoked with my mom yesterday. It was a little awkward and strange but not as much as I thought it would be.

3. It depends. Smoking with parents can be madd sketchy.

4. I wish, my parents are ignorant as hell tho

5. My children will know from a young age what cannabis is all about and I will start smoking with them when I feel they and I are ready for that type of bond. Young though, but not too young. (At least a teenager methinks)

6. I never smoked with mine, because they are crazy ass Christians who taught me that weed is the devils plant. I have smoked with my friends parents, it's kinda weird. Sometimes I say something a lil off color and they look at me. I smoke with my boss, he gets a lil...too happy. He hits on the girls and mostly everyone just goes into another room with a bong and we lock him out. Why he hasn't fired any of us? Idk.

7. I've smoked with my mom numerous times.

8. man, there are tons of threads talking about smoking with parents.