Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance Break Interruption

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JackFlash, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Okay so I'm doing a 12 day tolerance break, (I'm usually a daily smoker), and I'm wondering if, on the 4th day of my break, I share a few bowls with my girlfriend, and then continue with the break as planned, will it effect the break by any noticeable margin? (I exercise regularly, especially during a t-break, when I walk approx. 3-5 miles a day, and I barely eat (dinner only.))

2. set you back a few days just stick to the plan otherwise.

3. Okay so let's say I added a day on to my break. Would a 13 day break with a 4 hour interruption be equivalent to an uninterrupted 12 day break?

4. 1st things 1st, eat more than dinner a day.

5. really dude.. its bad to eat only once a day.. if you want to cut back on your eating, then just eat a little but a lot of times a day.

6. See, I was purty damn fat 'till like 6 months ago, when I started eating like that. I don't plan on doing it forever, and I realize it's unhealthy. I'm doing that until I lose a tad bit more weight. And I appreciate the advice, but if we could focus on the actual topic at hand, I'd appreciate it even more.:)

7. Would be close enough, you're still looking at a huge interruption in smoking pot. I try to take breaks too but not about to let it interfere in my getting high with women if the opportunity presents itself.

8. My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the input and stay faded:smoke:

9. A. 12 days not enough
    B. walking 3-5 miles not really exercise that will speed up toxin release
    C. yes smoking 4 days in will have an effect

If you wanna take 12 days off, you need to take B vitamins, Niacin, run atleast 25 minutes a day, and sauna for 10...thatll do you good...otherwise youll be back where you started after 1 or 2 smokes..

10. .. I was an everyday smoker, I have court for some little shit on Friday, today is my 11th day of no smoking. The longest real I've taken in a while, next week my bong should be coming in the mail and I'm getting a half oz :) monday I will be a very,... Very happy person. Good luck if u try to do tht break tho for me the first five days I jus kept smoking out of my head but the 6th-7th day I was just like damn i'm not even myself =\