Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Evilpig's blog - I Love Weed.net (any suggestions?)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Evilpig, Apr 18, 2010.

1. #1 Evilpig, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    I posted this thread on here a while ago, but I can't find it.

I started this blog called "I Love Weed" a while back, and had some nice feedback from all the GC users. Just would love to see what things all you stoners like on a site, and what you don't. Be honest and straight forward, I would love to see what everyone thinks!

Thanks GC. :smoke: Not to mention thanks to the few users I PMed to use their guides on my site. Much appreciated!

I Love Weed or just click the link in my sig.

btw, I advertise GC all over my site. :D so I hope it's okay to post this here. :hello:

2. #2 Jamtastic, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  3. That game is a combination of the two awesome old school games I can think of. I played it for hours! But the girl is nice too ;)

4. Just wanted to bump this thread and ask the community how they think the site looks? I appreciate all sorts of feedback :)

Just want to know what people think of the layout/design/content. People sure do love to buy things from the Grasscity link I have on the side. Thanks Grasscity! Stay stoned. :)