Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Were are the seasoned tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rottweilerpit, Mar 19, 2005.

1. season tokers how many of us on here are there??? iam 29 bin smoking 13 years,shit! glad its 00:37 am now satuarday! friday and the 13th not a good mix, id like to no how many people hear that really are seasoned tokers.
    p.s that dont mean how many joints etc u can smoke it means how long u smoked weed,every seasoned smoker had a break now and again but that dont make u any the less a sesoned toker,let us no whats the deal. :wave:

I SAID NO TO DRUGS BUT THE DRUGS WOULD NOT LISTEN....but i heard them call me :)

2. I am im just on a slight break right now.

3. Seasoned toker here. 27 years old been smoking since I was 15 so 12 years seasoning in the hot PHX sun.

Rev. Michael T
    Soldier for Christ and Cannabis God's gift

4. been smoking several times a day for 10 years, but now i must stop for probation:mad: . it's been about 2 months and it feels like a life time:eek: . this is the longest i've ever quit for, and hopefully (when i'm done) it will be the last:smoking:.

5. Toking since 98... so just about 7 years.

6. I started smokin the sweet sweet dank when I was 15, im 21 now. Been smokin every day for the past 3 years. NO REGRETS!

7. Haha hell ya man :smoking:

8. :smoke: 11 years + No regrets

9. prolly since 2000 not heavily till last year everyday toker

10. 18 years now. I'm as seasoned as I can get, I think! LOL!!! :D

11. Been toking since 15, im 20 now. Mj has been there for me thru the rough times, whether it was a dub or a dime

12. 7 years, and I wouldn't trade a minute of it!

13. 5 Years strong with MaryJ and I'm still high:smoke:

bud luv

14. 1999-Present... just about 7 years. Damn that's a lot of weed, but yeah pretty much everyday since then :smoke:

15. on and off for 8 years (more off than on for the first part, more on than off recently =P)

16. Going on 11 years here. :smoking:

17. The lady I get my weed from sometimes is cool as shit. Get this, She's 59! She's been smoking pot since she was 19. Thats 40 years for you math wiz's out there!

18. She's for sure a seasoned toker!!!!! :D

19. seasoned toker? lemme check...[​IMG] yup... Mrs. Dash... onion & herb...

but i've been smokin for I think about 5 years... but to be honest I've really got no idea... I can hardly remember what day it is, let alone something that far back....:p

20. Gotta love hippie john and his stoned ass!!!! :p Maybe not his stoned ass, per say...but u get me. He's hippie john...that's all i need to say. LOL! :D

(I think I hurt my elbow trying to lick it in that other thread. :p)