Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Putting the Myth to the Test: Certo to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rainstony, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Me and my friend have been at a debate about whether or not certo works for passing a drug test. He doesn't listen to actual facts on why it wouldn't work, so we are conducting an experiment. (He's willing to put his freedom on the line with certo (probation), and p.s. his PO does NOT take diluted piss)

We are going to conduct an experiment. We both are everyday tokers. I am going to go buy 2 at home THC tests. For the first one, he i going to only use 1 packet of certo, with NO water diliution because he believes its the certo and not the water allowing him to pass.
    I will be using certo, and DILUTING with it...as I read about everyone doing when using certo, which is why it works...go figure)

I'm going to post the results on here, because I GUARENTEE that certo does NOTHING for passing a drug test...its the dilution that allows you to pass a drug test.

Anyone got any comments about using Certo to pass? I'm 100% against that it indeed does NOT work.

2. As much as I strongly disagree with this retarded experiment you are correct. Before you retards start this, just go here:

Does the Certo method work? (Urgent) - Cannabis Forums Message Boards - Medical Marijuana, Cannabis Club, Dispensary, News
    I don't want to insult you but what you are doing is so fucking immature, that it gives ammo to the people who have fought so hard to keep marijuana illegal. This dumbed down stoner shit is what fuels the anti-weed propaganda. Don't be stupid about it because it won't be so funny after long. Please.

3. Worked for me twice!