Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to pass a lab drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by M lbudl J, Feb 27, 2010.

1. I have to see my probation officer first week of march. I smoke about 1bowl(.3-.5) everyday at night so I figured I wouldnt be able to pass if I quit now...so I did some extreme research for drug testing lol

Drink alot of water a couple hours before the test(not to much, you can die) Now piss a couple times and your urine should be clear. Then take vitamin b-12 to make your urine yellow so it doesnt look diluted. Now Erowid said eat red meat 3 days before the test but thats unavailable for me. The reason why you have to eat red meat is because most lab test creatine levels and if its below avg. then they are going to say its diluted. So I have these pills called nitrix which contain creatine ethyl ester-beta-alanine composite, creatine phophate matrix, and creatine AAB. Im probably only going to take half the pill 2 days before the test.

Sooo uhhh Ill let you know how it goes...ugh..

2. add some exercise and you'll prolly be golden

3. Ya man work out and drink tons of water over the next days
    go sit in a hot tub or sana or however you spell it
    Just make sure you sweat a friend of mine has gotten his system clean in three day or even less

4. Sounds perfect, just work out, too. That way it goes thru ur system faster, and you can even tell them u take supplements for lifting if they question why certain vitamin levels are higher than they should be, etc.

I passed a test in less than a week once, but I drank a fuckload of water bro, like 2 gallons a day LOL.

Later that summer I threw up from drinking so much water, lol (yeah, it's bad, but at least I'm not repeating the mistake, and I'm alive, right?).

5. Ya I was thinking that the creatine lvls may be way off

6. Sounds perfect, just work out, too. That way it goes thru ur system faster, and you can even tell them u take supplements for lifting if they question why certain vitamin levels are higher than they should be, etc.

I passed a test in less than a week once, but I drank a fuckload of water bro, like 2 gallons a day LOL.

Later that summer I threw up from drinking so much water, lol (yeah, it's bad, but at least I'm not repeating the mistake, and I'm alive, right?).

7. ugh sorry for double post, my pc has problems with gcf >.<

yeah, just fill a milk jug with water in the morning and drink the whole thing if not like half of another throughout the whole day. Just don't drink too much, lol, for realz.

and gl to you buddy, fuck the marijuana laws.

8. Sound's like you have a good strategy to pass. But why would you smoke if you're on probation? That's just dumb.

9. The same reason why you smoke 80's in rehab...llol

10. dudes , dont think that you passed your probation test. just cause they didnt say anything or even told you that you passed, doesnt mean they dont lie to you. their motive for lieing,>> MONEY what else!! their just waiting for you to pay all your fines and fees then they will revoke you for the failed test that may have happend years ago..:confused::confused::confused:

11. Total truth. They'll never do anything positive though

12. Woah.... put down the bong. Being a little paranoid, aren't we?

13. That's not how the justice system works lol. Someone's a little paranoid.