Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Embarrassing Toking Moments

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by henro, Feb 24, 2010.

1. We've all had them... let's here some of your most embarrassing toking moments, whether you were with friends or by yourself :smoking:

2. i used to have no lung capacity at all man.
    i could not milk a bong to save my life. i used to get my friends to brew one up, where i'd precede to take the chamber and then cough like a bitch.
    looking back though, i preferred those days, as i got muuuuch higher. hah

also, on one of these failed attempts at smoking a bowl, i accidentally exhaled hard into the bong and blew fucking water into our green! Oh noes! luckily, my friends were pretty chill about it.

3. I've dropped my joint in the snow once or twice.

Probably the most embarassing thing.

4. haha my first time smoking we were smoking out of an inhaler with tin foil on the top and i didnt get much of a hit and a seed fell through the bottom of the tin foil. i shot the tin foil and buds all over the parking lot. LMAO

5. hahhaha one time i was suuuuper baked and me and two other guys were sittin in a little circle, and someone said something funny and i just busted up, right as i was ripping the bong and i shot bongwater out at the guy in front of me,
    it was embarrassing for him actually because he smelled like shit.
    it was hilarious for me

6. Hahahaha I could only imagine how funny that must've been.

7. I was at a campout once with like 10+ friends and we had a rather large bong circle goin around the campfire. Late into the night when we're all nice and stoned/drunk it's my turn to rip the bong and I proceed to take my hit. Now I have this Asian friend of mine who is by far the funniest person I've ever met. When he opens his mouth, hilarity follows. Anyway he made me laugh mid hit and the bowl flew clear off the bong.

I'm pretty embarrassed at this point because I normally don't fuck up like that, I get up and look for the bowl but I can't find it anywhere on the ground. The bowl was facing away from me so when it blew out it should of flew away from me, right? Well I sit back down and hear a CRACK. Somehow I blew the bowl out and it landed on my seat????? Luckily someone had a spare bowl, but we spent the rest of the night talking about how that should not of been possible.

8. Ok, after smoking alone in my room, i went to put my purple bubbler, AKA The One Eyed One Horned Flying Purple People Eater, away on the shelf in my closet and i tilted it a bit too much and i ended up spilling bong water all over the side of my shorts, all down my leg and onto the floor. My room reeked of bong water for three days :rolleyes:

9. Well, I am proud to say I've yet to spill the bong, break a bong, and get my weed wet. But I'll be damned if my friends can stop doing that shit. My buddy spilled my bong water on my wood flooring THREE FUCKING TIMES in one night lol. Then he just sat there and didn't even say anything. But it's alright, it was his first time blazing.

10. Playing Greek fire (chucking a spliff across the room to the next persons lap while it's lit) and ending up with a hole in my underpants, I was too blazed to realise the spliff was burning through my trousers lol

11. This was my second time smoking ever. My friend who had brought the sack gave me greens :) I dont really remember what he said but as I was taking my hit, he yelled ".... mothafucka!!!"

I laughed and exhaled into his bubbler and water and bud flew everywhere :(

12. somehow i lit a sploof on fire when i was exhaling through it... still dont know how it happened

13. #13 potheadpixie, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    everyone's spilled the bong water once or twice...
    and everyone's coughed like a bitch...

but here:

Okay...
    A friend and I were pretty stoned and we were at her house.. her mom came in to say hey to me and catch up... well shes asking questions like; "how's the family?" "good." and "are you thinking about college?" "maybe." "are you high?" "yeah..... wait what? NO!"

She caught us, red handed.... her momma didn't know. I'm such a goob!

14. smoking out of a mini bong at my cousins house, i coughed into it, water flushed all the weed out of the bowl and got his keyboard all wet.
    whoops :smoke:
    haha

OR

smoking in a car, at the end of the sesh i went to dump the bong water out, but i didn't realize the window was up, got bong water everywhere.

15. #15 Budding, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    I've had a couple embarassing moments I can recall, me and a couple of friends were smoking out of a pipe inside some nice woods, my friend says something hilarious as im taking a hit and all of the weed comes flying out. Some other time I was totally stoned and it was my turn to take a hit and I tried lighting the mouthpiece and inhaling from the bowl... that was pretty bad :smoking:

16. This one time i was with two other friends using just a simple piece and it was getting handed to me, at this point i was pretty baked after smoking almost an 8th of headies. So anyways i had some spazzum or twitch or whatever you want to call it and i dropped the piece and broke it!!

17. my friend says something while im about to take a hit and his arms fly up with excitement! my brand new pipe then flies up (and down) too! embarrassing on his part... >:0

18. was at a 4th of july fireworks show only had a big 2 chamber bubbler in my pocket(cargo shorts) it always stayed up while walking but forgot about it and sat down and the water was all over me and I smelled of bong water and heard about it from several strangers not all stoners..

19. sorry about the double post but one time i was packing a bowl after already blazing like 2 or 3...then gravity switched so i turned the bowl towards me so it wouldnt spill... turns out gravity stayed the same and i ended up spilling the bowl :/

20. I've coughed out a bowl or two in my earlier days :(